Gold Dagger

Kol stood there tempted by Davina's heartbeat. He was hungry.
"What makes you think I can help, love, and are you brave or just incredibly stupid to undagger an Original?"
Davina looked up into Kol's eyes and just stared for a moment, it felt as if she was being hypnotised. At the same time the boy realised she is different to any other girl he has met, she doesn't want his toned body or that face with precious puppy dog eyes, she wanted his help.
"Actually I'm out of options, see, this dagger I have crafted can put Klaus to sleep but only if it is done right and I thought you might want to get revenge on the person who has had power over you for all these years."
Davina could tell that Kol was interested just by looking at that grin he wore so perfectly across his face.
Davina tried to concentrate as hard as she could but the only thing she could think about was Kol. He wasn't like the others, he has the chance to kill her before she even told him why she needed him to help, instead he listened.
"Okay, just focus, the last thing you need is a boy on your mind especially not Klaus' brother" Davina said to herself whilst trying to light the candles again. What Davina didn't know is that Kol couldn't stop thinking about her either. He craved her more than he craved blood and strife.
Davina tried to concentrate as hard as she could but the only thing she could think about was Kol. He wasn't like the others, he has the chance to kill her before she even told him why she needed him to help, instead he listened.