10 - Reminder

So we know that parents nag a lot to us and usually we get fed up of it so we have a "little" argument with them. They usually get upset over it but when that happens, there's always that thing that parents say. When your parents remind you, "You'll know when you have kids"

Like, when we want to go somewhere but they don't allow it. We argue that we're not children's anymore and that we can take care of ourselves (most of the time, this is not true).

But they get upset and say, "You'll know when you have children." That is actually quite true but I'm sure they also know how we feel. It just depends how much of a brat the child is. However, parents also need to understand that they can't really expect their children's to stay at home all the time and restrict them all the time because one day, the expected will really come true. That is when the child starts becoming rebellious. 

So sometimes, it really is important for parents to understand both sides. It's true it is dangerous to go outside late, without your parents permission. As a parent they will always worry that's why children need to be more careful and understanding as well.

Wow.... This just kind of became a lecture but yo, it's true!