|𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙀𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇| 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘: Appetite for destruction

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Lorencz Ambrus Mèszáros𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦: Ren𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬: June 2nd𝗔𝗚𝗘: 18𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: Male𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: Pansexual 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠: Bill Skarsgard

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦: Ren
𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬: June 2nd
𝗔𝗚𝗘: 18
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: Male
𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: Pansexual
𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠: Bill Skarsgard

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Lorencz Ambrus Mèszáros𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦: Ren𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬: June 2nd𝗔𝗚𝗘: 18𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: Male𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: Pansexual 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠: Bill Skarsgard

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗬:

ENTP-A
68% Extroverted            32% Introverted
68% Intuitive                     32% Observant
89% Thinking                           11% Feeling
47% Judging                     53% Prospecting
67% Assertive                      33% Turbulent

CHARMING
Lorencz has an unnaturally natural sense of charm and glamour to him.
It was as if he was born with it, blessed with it perhaps.
Be it a cheeky smirk off his tainted lips, or a dazzling glance from his emerald coloured eyes- the heir to the Mèszáros throne is a presence that is impossible to ignore.
From the second he enters a room, he grabs everyone's attention, he pulls them all in with minimal effort, leaving burning curiosity and overwhelming intrigue in his wake.
While it's no secret that Lorencz dresses to impress, it's not just his fashionable clothes that tend to leave his imprint on others, but the way talks and holds himself as well.
His tongue is his sliver forged weapon, and he knows how to wield it perfectly.
Charisma leaks out through his eyes and smile like a never ending bleeding wound, and confidence forever blossoms within his lungs.
Lorencz knows his worth, he knows he's attractive, and he knows how to keep his own and get what he wants.
He will not allow himself to be chained down by the opinions of others, or by whatever pathetic morals that may hinder his conquest. when Lorencz has his eyes on somthing, the young Hungarian won't rest until his fingers are wrapped tight around every inch of whatever he desires.
Coming from such high and respected backgrounds, Lorencz was always meant to have that suave European accent that only adds to his charm.
He's classy and elegant, his clothes never containing a single spec of dirt or horrendous creases or folds- because that would absolutely ruin his day.
Like a 18th century prince reborn in the 21st century, Lorencz is a flirt with refined tastes.
He likes having fun with his words, he likes having fun with the people he speaks too. His words are honeyed and sweet, which lies normally are-, the truth is far more sour and rotten, people don't like the truth.
Whoever said Lorencz was an honest man was a fool, but who could blame them for falling for a man such as himself?
When Lorencz flirts, its less likely because he wants you, and more likely that he wants something from you.
A man who's always considering his gaols with every move and every word he takes, Lorencz always has some ulterior motive in the back of his mind.
He wants to be amongst the gods, be close to those who are feared and respected. So why not fake it till you make it?