"I love you, too! Now, come on!" Sano continued to urge her, his childishness ordinary for the bored female. "Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a twist. Be there sometime." (Y/n) sighed, hanging up the call as she shoved the phone inside her school skirt pocket. 

Passing by chatting high schoolers, (Y/n) almost snickered as she saw them avoiding her presence. The blood was still on her shoes, as well as some on her skirt and black jacket. 

'What a bunch of pussies... it's not like I'll kill them or anything. At least, I don't think that's really an option.' Pushing away a piece of hair that was disturbing her eyesight (Y/n) continued to walk down the sidewalk, the sky bright and clear. 

Finally arriving where the fighting ring should be (Y/n) caught sight of the two blondies. Spotting the bored-looking (Y/n), Sano's usual smile widened as he ran towards her, his arms outstretched as he went for a hug. 

"Taiyo-chan!" Sano exclaimed in joy, about to catch (Y/n) into a hug only for the female to dodge making the short male fall onto the ground headfirst. "Ryuguji-kun, forced here against your will I presume?" (Y/n) asked him, digging around her skirt pocket to try and find her favorite cigarette brand; the Mevius Menthal Frozen.

Ryuguji blushed once spotting her, nodding his head and kept it low as to not stare at her straight in the eyes. You could only do that when she allows you to, or just when you're Sano. "Good day, sir!" Ryuguji exclaimed, bowing down. 

(Y/n) hummed, finally finding her cigars as she pulled one out only to find that she must have dropped it when she was beating up that kid. "Shit..." (Y/n) whispered, finally realizing this her mood quickly soured. 

"You can raise your head, or whatever." (Y/n) mumbled, though it was loud enough for the bowing male to hear. "Yes, sir!" Ryuguji exclaimed, raising up but still not staring at her face or eyes. 

"You're so mean, Taiyo-chan! I just wanted a hug!" Sano complained, pouting at the emotionless female who was staring down at her cigar. "Sano, you have a lighter?" (Y/n) asked him, turning around to face him as she showed him her non-lit cigar. 

"Yep! You're always losing your lighters, Taiyo-chan!" Sano chuckled, a light blush spreading on his cheeks as he gently gave (Y/n) his yellow-colored lighter. (Y/n) nodded, "Thanks..." 

"Should we enter now, or what?" Ryuguji asked Sano, walking over to him as his hands were now stuffed inside his pockets. Looking over towards Ryuguji, Sano's smile widened. "Sure!"

"Yay..."

↢ ❦ ↣

"That's enough, Takemichi! You showed us how tough you are!" Inside the fighting ring were two people. One of them was a cocky freshman with no marks on his flesh, while the other was beat-up and bloody, determination shining in his blue orbs, though was very obviously on the losing side. 

"I can't turn back!" This surprised all of his comrades as they stared at him in surprise, obviously not sure as to what their friend was talking about. "I have a reason why... I can't turn back!" The boy known as Takemichi proclaimed, his breathing shallow. 

"Kiyomasa from the Tokyo Manji Gang... If you wanna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me." Looking up towards his senpai, Takemichi smiled broadly. "I ain't gonna lose!"