.....................................................................

As I walk through the halls dragging my fingers in the cracks of the walls I reach an odd room filled with medical supplies and knives.

I got suspicious so I started to look around the room for a way out of this hell hole I dropped into a few hours ago.

Oh yes, I totally forgot let me introduce myself...........

 Hi, I am Ariel Swang and this is the chaotic story of the hell hole I fell into and what happened to me after.

So back to what was happening, I find a door at the back of the room with a key in the keyhole, and the dumb person I was I walked over to it and grabbed the handle.

But as I grabbed it I felt a bad pain in my back so I let go to see what it was, and what I saw was not good at all.

I look down to see a small part of a blade coming out of my stomach and that's when I realized I have just been stabbed in the back with a knife.

When I look back up to the door I start to get dizzy and my legs slowly start to feel like jello, but a didn't fall just yet I still managed to turn around to see where the knife came from.

 But when I turn around I couldn't see anything but a blurry figure, and I soon fell to the ground and the last thing I saw was a blurry figure standing on top of me as I slowly black out..........