CH 01 : The One Who Was Killed

Sixth Sense

The sound of crumpled pieces of dry leaves being trampled broke the silence in the forest at night

A small short-haired girl ran as hard as she could through the thick forest. The purple dress used by her slightly move as it dancing to the rhythm of the wind whenever she run.

'Ah ...' she complained of pain as her foot tripped on the root of a tree which she did not see while running.

Without her realizing it someone she was trying to avoid was now approaching her with an ax in his hand. "No ...." That was the only word that came out of her mouth as she lifted her head up, as her eyes met the eyes of the grown man. It was at this point that she felt that she would not meet both her parents and even her pet puppy AGAIN.

Unfortunate girl ... so unfortunate because she can't run away from the monster.

"Please no ...." she said in a small tone when the man swung his ax.

'PAK!'

Blood splashed everywhere, there was a little blood splattered on the man's face but he didn't care. He kept swinging the ax until the unfortunate child stopped moving.

Why is this happens? Why are they so cruel even though the victim is innoncent and just a child who knows nothing? What they did until they deserved this?

The blue and red lights were flashing, the siren coming from the car with the word 'POLICE' logo made anyone tremble when they listened to it cause that sound means disaster, accident and death

The blue and red lights were flashing, the siren coming from the car with the word 'POLICE' logo made anyone tremble when they listened to it cause that sound means disaster, accident and death. And everyone scared of those three words, people want to avoid any of it.

A group of police in full uniform and some in formal uniform were looking for 'something' in a circle that had barricade tape in the forest. Some of them were digging the ground in the area, some were monitoring the area with police dogs. The dogs keep sniffing every corner of the area carefully to look for suspicious odors.