Final chapter

It was a normal day

It was a normal day. You were at work as normal, staying at the counter waiting for any customers to come in. The bell suddenly chimes. You look to see the love of your life walking through the door. "What can I get for you?" You said sarcastically. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes. "Can I get a latte please?" He asked. You nodded your head and got to work, whilst Iwaizumi sat down.

You did the usual, making the base of the latte and getting the cream out of the fridge. You were thinking for a bit about what you wanted to do for the design. Today you felt lazy, so you decided to keep it simple and just do something space themed:

 Today you felt lazy, so you decided to keep it simple and just do something space themed:

You went up to where Iwaizumi was sitting and set his latte down. "Here you go." You said to him. Iwaizumi mumbled a thank you. You saw him drink from the cup, and foam appeared on his face. "Silly, you have foam on your face again." You said as you laughed. Iwaizumi brought his hand near his mouth and whipped his mouth. "Thanks." He said. "You're welcome latte addict." You said. "Latte addict?" Iwaizumi questioned. "Yeah, latte addict. You only ever get a latte, so you're a latte addict." You explained. "Well that's cuz I like latte, it doesn't mean I'm a latte addict." Iwaizumi said in his defence. "Stop being in denial silly, you're a latte addict and that's that." You finalized. "I hate you." Iwaizumi said. "No you don't, love you." You said whilst blowing a kiss. Iwaizumi pretended to catch it and he blew one to you too.

You looked through the glass door of the cafe, and saw the sun's golden rays beam down. The shine was iridescent and radiant, with a magnificent glow. "What are you looking at?" Iwaizumi asked curiously. "The sun looks nice today, doesn't it?" You said, not taking your eyes off the beaming rays. "If you keep on looking at the sun, you'll turn blind." Iwaizumi warned you. "Aww, is Iwaizumi actually worrying about me, how cute." You said to annoy Iwaizumi. "Of course I am, I can't have anything bad happen to you." He said. Your cheeks turned a light shade of pink upon hearing that.

You sat in front of Iwaizumi and took both of his hands.

 "I love you, my latte addict." You said.

"I love you too Y/N, and always will." Iwaizumi said, as he beamed a smile, which you wished for him to keep forever.

.

.

.

.

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic! I really hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to read my other fanfics if you'd like! Thank you again for reading this and have a wonderful day/night! Bye for now!

From your author. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁//𝗜𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉