31. Go back Couple

Drama: Go Back CoupleCountry: South KoreaEpisodes: 12Aired: Oct 13, 2017 - Nov 18, 2017Aired On: Friday, SaturdayOriginal Network: Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.Score:  8.5/10

Synopsis:

 38-years-old married couple, Choi Ban Do and Ma Jin Joo, were in love when they got married but now, hate each other and regret marrying at such a young age. Choi Ban Do has been burdened with being the breadwinner, and Ma Jin Joo is a housewife with low self-esteem. The couple travels through time and finds themselves as 20-year-old university students when they met for the first time.

__

Review:

I'm absolutely loving this drama! Let's start with the story. The story is beautiful written, thou it's not perfect but in every episode, I can see what's the writer trying to convey, and for almost every married couple out there, it hits right home. The main aspect of the story is how to find the almost forgotten love that demised by hard reality, but the love between Jin Joo and her mother made me bawling my eyes.. The story also made me reflect how I treated my parents after I married, how to cherish what you have, count your blessing, and appreciate your partner. 

Going back in time to change one's past mistake might not appear to be a fresh idea for a drama. But believe me when I say this, that the execution is simply top-notch. This drama hits all the right notes for the viewers and going to play with your emotions. And I mean this in the best way. One second, it'll make you laugh out loud. And the next, it'll have you tearing up.

The second lead syndrome is really strong in this one, there's no denying this. The first few episodes, you're going to ship the leads with the second leads. Specially Nam Gil sunbae. He's simply...perfect. He's cute, kind, funny and well, always there for our lead girl. It's impossible not to fall for this guy.