he then looked at jisung.

"no. i don't know who you are. i don't know myself. leave me alone." jisung said, turning away in his chair, placing his arms on the top of it. he sat sideways and looked at the ceiling, pretending to not know felix.

felix huffed under his breath, almost pouting.

"then what am i supposed to do?!" he whined, kicking his legs under the table. the three of them gave a sympathetic look.

"lix, just join my kissing booth." chan said.

"for the love of god! no!"

"jeez, ok." chan raised his hands in surrender. he snatched the boba milk from jisung and aggressively sipped on it.

"then kiss hyunjin." jeongin suggested. everyone snapped their heads at jeongin, as though they were proud. uh huh motherfuckers. that ain't happening.

"so," felix sighed. "how do i join the kissing booth?"

"he's like this cute, little, cheeky squirrel

"he's like this cute, little, cheeky squirrel. and guess what?"

"what?"

"our hands touched."

hyunjin froze in his spot, turning to look at lee know smiling with heart eyes, dizzy in senses.

"congratulations. when is the marriage?"

lee know glared at him, his smile falling real quick. the two of them walked back to their final class of the day. walking up the aisle, they went to their usual seats.

"not before these two." lee know snapped as the two of them stared at his friends making out in their seats. "seriously, bin, leave his prostate empty for once, please." he slapped his friend, changbin, making the couple move away.

this was hyunjin's friends circle. lee know, changbin, seungmin and himself. it's been a year and a half since changbin and seungmin had been dating. the two of them were inseparable. while they romanced each other, lee know and hyunjin made that 'sibling' pair.

hyunjin was the type to do no relationships. not like he didn't want to, like in those cliche ass rom-com movies. he just didn't find his significant other. to have a relationship required more, to him. which he never saw once in his life. all of his relationships were either short lived or ended up extremely problematic to the point he had to dump them.

so, guess you can call him the typical fuckboy of the group or whatever.

while this was hyunjin, lee know was the boyfriend material. he did no one night stands. only, relationships. he had had his fair share of boyfriends. unlike hyunjin who was pansexual, lee know was gay. every single boyfriend he had, he'd cherished them. he only slept with people who meant something to him. and that's why he was simping hard for the guy he met at an ice cream parlour, like two months ago. slow burn guy, i say. he knew how to take a relationship in its heat and time.