Shu chuckles, the kid already knew what other fun stuff they could do, "Okay then, lead the way sweetie."

Kitt pulls Shu by the arm to their basement cinema. Yes, they have a giant projector with tons of row seats that anyone can find in a cinema. Operated by any of their butler who has the knowlegde to be behind the computer projetor, in this case, Raul accepted the role as he's Free's top pick.

They took the middle row seats, felt so quiet being in this cinema as there are only three people out of the hundreds or so seats. "You know we could've set up a date here..." Shu snuck a bit of a flirt, date...not that it wasn't obvious, hopefully vague enough for the kid to not know what he meant.

Could see Free's face grew red, didn't blink but he recovered quick and made up his own. "In my bedroom would be better~" He counters, his room has a life size flat screen television, could be a better area than a giant cinema with only three people watching. In that is suggestive...

"Free!" Shu yells pointing at the oblivious child, "I did started it but atleast make it not so obvious!"

"Hmm?" Kitt hums cluelessly

"Nothing Kitt."

"Oh...alright..."

Shu lets out a breath of relief, heard Free quietly giggling to his left, "Hey..." Shu bumps his elbow to the blond's arm.

"Am I making it obvious or you~?"

"Uh-whatever..." Shu gave up, face redder than Free's face earlier. Seems the kid likes it here, and the tension can rise when they put on a horror film. The screen is bigger as any and could project some scary imagery that could keep any child unable to sleep for a week.

"We're watching horror tonight, better keep you pants dry..."

'Oh...no...'

Shu slightly tensed up, he's not the type to be scared of horror films...okay kinda, but there's a kid next to them.

Shu met Kitt since he was 4 or 5, but doesn't know if he could handle mature movies, horror movies that is...not the romance one, that is not allowed for tons of reasons. "Are you alright with horror Kitt?"

Kitt nodded rapidly with excitement as he sat next to Shu, Shu sitting in the middle of both boys, Free holding a bag full of buttered popcorn Ange prepared for them.

He wanted to get the child underage out of terror's way, since bedtime is also nearing, but that would be put on hold as the projectors are on, lights were off. The lack of audience apart from them adds to the scare factor.

"What are we watching?" Shu asks turning to the blond for answers, to which he shook his head. "No?"

Free shrugs, "I like being kept in the dark, let Raul pick for me." That guy might be old, but he knows modern style well, better than most millennials. "Lean back Shu, Raul got one on!" Shu did, nervously.

He wouldn't know which movie it could be to prepare himself, didn't know either than Free let his butlers to pick for him, usually the masters pick their movies. This wasn't the first time he watched a movie there, but mostly with many friends to watch along side them for the fun of hearing a male screeching like a girl. They would pick te movies, this is the first time it's only them with a kid.

Shu leans against his chair, watching as the movie rolls, it was 'I am Mother'. He certainly hadn't seen this before nor the trailer. Must be new...

But he kept an eye on Kitt just incase, he's still too young as there was a warning only for teens. The scene hasn't revealed itself yet and Shu already has a bad feeling that Kitt might get scared.