Chapter 5

======================================

D A Y 0 2: In the Dark

======================================

While couldn't keep track of time, Free certainly enjoyed Shu's first few hours of stay after six whole months of never talking. Messing around with Kitt being the child that lives in a tall teenager's body that he is.

Smacking each other with pillows in the living room, chasing each other around the first floor that Free's been pulled in to join. Hide and seeks, the usual playful children does, it took away the blond's tiresome, and so as Ange called out.

Didn't mind him, he was having a lot of fun with Shu, much more than he intended. Doesn't help that they're ex partners, nonetheless, the night went by so quick that Shu had to end it.

"I have to go home now..." Announced Shu, who has his plushies in his bag ready to leave after cleaning the clutter mess they made in the living room to the dinning room.

Kitt's face turns from happy to dissapoint hearing Shu spat these words, neither couldn't Free help but to frown going after the albino before he could take another step closer to the door. "Wait! You said you'd be sleeping over."

Shu turns around, "I...did..."

"Then why change your mind?"

He didn't give an answer, glancing down at Kitt face expressing sadness. "Aw, Kitt dear. I'll visit again sometime..." He bends to the young brunette's level patting his head.

But the blond wouldn't let him, "You're sleeping here." He said this while clutching onto the string of his bag. "We agreed to..."

"But what if Shasa-"

"So what about her? She's always cheating and she sees me with other girls all the time..."

Sees me with other other girls? - The sentence flooded Shu's mind to process, how many did he took to bed while he's gone? Doesn't exactly matter to him anymore despite the wording...that's how much he loves the blond to be direct.

The world can spin in odd directions, Free did not expect for Shu to bring up Shasa, like she'd care if he's with another guy, it's only fair between their relationship to let the other go to another. They have one unearthly love dynamic that is the complete opposite to his relationship with the albino, no way to discribe it any other way.

One that is sweet, passionate, affectionate, trust...that had been broken...

Other than that, nothing else could compare...so why did he left Shu for a woman...?

Free shook that question away, holding onto Shu's bag, "Let her be Shu, I wanna spent some lost time with you...come on..." If there's no other option, he'll go down to his knees and beg if he has to, which he might considering Shu's face.

Shu glance to Kitt again then closed his eyes with a soft quiet sigh, glancing to Free gripping on his bag tightly, clearly not wanting to let him go. He had thought of it, since it was pretty late, than those guys that had destroyed a young sisters lives, "Alright...I'll stay, but one night only..." Just this once...

Isn't his goal was to attain Free's love? Why the heck is he holding back now? When he has the chance for Free to take him to bed. That's a win, how could he care about some woman that stole his man?

Shu's real goal is getting confusing, even to himself...

A loud 'yes' fills the air, both boys delighted he'd stay. Kitt jumping in joy, embrace Shu happily. "Yes! Come on then! We can watch a movie!!"