First day at UA

Today is Y/n and Deku first day at UA High. After 3 days preparing. Y/n is like usual as always, lazy. Everytime she play with Deku she active a bit.

"Y/n-san!" Deku called Y/n from the gate. "Ah, Deku" she greet him back. "Are you excited?" Deku ask. "I don't know" y/n replied. Deku only sweatdropped.

"Eh?! The door is huge!"

"Ah... Sugoi" y/n said. As she opened the door, everyone was was chattering happily. "Deku, weird guy!" As she pointed to the boy that she sit next to at the Entrance Exam.

"Y/n-san that's rude!" Deku scold her.

"Huh, me?! Miss that is very unacceptable! You should not behave like this!" He said with a robotic hand. "Hey! It's you from the Entrance Exam! You the on ewho defeated the giant robot!" The boy with red hair said.

"And you! You got wings! It's so coooollll!! Where is it?!" a boy with yellow hair and with black lightning bolt said. "Kaminari... Isn't she have such a beautiful legs?!" a grape boy yelled.

"Deku... Grape" she said as she turned to Deku. He sighed and pull out some grapes that Shuyaku pack just in case. "Uhh.. are you guys.. couple?" "WHAT?!!" "Eh?" "Nani?!" The spiky hair boy joined as well.

"No!! We always like this, she always want to eat!" Deku confess.

"Tch!" the spiky boy clicked his tongue. *Puff*. "Not again..."

"Oi, you in the way" a voice spoke

Everyone startled except for y/n of course. "That's Erares Head!" Deku exclaimed. "Who" "Pets are not allowed in here" he said.

"E-eh but this is not pet! This is Y/n!" Deku panic.

"Oh" Eraser Head sigh. "Did this always happend?" He ask. "Who" "I don't know what your saying" y/n fly to Deku and take some grapes for Eraser Head.

"Who"

"What she mean is 'Sorry to cause trouble' so she gave you some grapes" Deku translate. 'Oof. I hope that what she mean'. Deku thought to himself. "Hmm... I didn't have time to eat this morning..." He mumbled. "Thanks I guess" he said as he come out from his sleeping bag and pet Y/n.

"Y/n-san let's go"

"Who" y/n turned to Deku when he called her and fly to him. "Where do you wanna sit?" Deku ask. Y/n look around. She found an empty sit next to a window.

She flew towards the table.

*Puff*

"Y/n-san!" " Kirishima!!" "As expected..."

Y/n transform to herself back as she flew above a boy with red hair. "Woahhh!!"...... "Oof" both of them collapse on the floor.

"That hurt..." "Oww.."

"Of course its hurt Y/n-san! And are you two all right?" Deku ask he run to both idiots on the floor. "Deku, he hard" "Oh god!"

"Kiribro?!" "Kirishima-kun?!" "HUH?!"