Chapter 2 - A Bad Surprise

Eren's POV

(Y/n) and I, go a long way back to when we were high schoolers.
She had always been on top in everything whether it be academics, sports, clubs, or extra curricular activities, name it.

Everyone wanted to be her friend and most guys were head over heels for her. And I was no exception.
Even though she relentlessly turned down every single guy that confessed to her, not caring about anyone's feelings.

She never believed in relationships or even friendships for that matter.

But regardless, I still never gave up on her no matter how much I got made fun of and ridiculed by her for it.

She humiliated me in front of the entire school, so much for being in love with her.

But still, I always kept going, with the hope that one day, maybe one day, I will get the chance to have her.

And I think that day has now arrived, when I get to have her...
At my mercy.
Bwahahahahaha
*insert evil laughter*

 Bwahahahahaha*insert evil laughter*

[A/N:- sorry I had to]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n)'s POV

I quickly finished my protein bar and rushed to the boss's office.
Before going in, I took a deep breath and waited until I was told to go in by the assistant.

When I enter the office, I see a man neatly dressed in a royal blue suit, looking over some folders kept on his desk, his back facing me.

"Excuse me Sir, I'm (Y/n L/n). I was told that you needed me in your office."

The man looks up from his desk and pauses, still facing the other side.

"Oh yes, you are the new assistant manager, if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yes Sir."

"Wonderful, sit down, make yourself comfortable, I'll be there in a few."

You make your way to the nearest couch and sit down.

"Would you like a drink? Tea or coffee? or maybe a something cold perhaps?"

"No, It's okay sir"

"No, I insist."

"Then a coffee will be fine sir"

"Great."

He picked up one of the many telephones kept at his desk and dialed in a number.

"Two cups of coffee to my office. Thank you." He said and hung up.

(He's pretty tall... I wonder what's his age... )

"So, miss (y/n), are you liking your workplace so far? It's your first day here I believe."

"Yes Sir. The people here are very welcoming as well."

"Great, I'm glad to hear."

He started collecting all the papers that spread across his desk and kept the bundle aside. Still facing the other side of the room.

"Miss (y/n) would you mind if I ask you something?"

"N-Not at all sir"

"Hmm... let's see...
In our company...
What, according to you, maintains our reputation and keeps it up to the mark always?"

( y/n, calm down, its alright, think and answer with something impressive, its very normal for a boss to ask a question like that to their employee...)

And henceforth, your inner turmoil of nervousness begins.

(Think y/n think. Do not say something stupid...)

You close your eyes shut to concentrate.
When a certain familiar conversation comes to your mind.

("Yes I'm the company's new assistant manager, unlike your ass that's always up to no good. And I kinda hate this. I can't believe they expect us to strictly stick to dress code."

"Small things like that are what maintains the reputations of big companies like theirs"

That's what..... E-Eren told me t-this morning... no way... )

Your eyes open wide as soon as the realization hits you.

As you raise your head to face your boss, when you find him leaning against his desk, his body facing you, a big grin on his face and you are left with your eyes and mouth both wide open.

"No... t-this can't be... y-you're my b-boss!?"

"Mhm, The one and only, Eren Yeager."

(Wattpad - writerbabooshka)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:-

Honestly, I love where this is going.

Yes I just had to put that smirking Eren face.

_______________________________________

👉 Don't forget to leave a vote if you don't want titans haunting you in your sleep 🙂 love you ❤