Jealous girlfriend and Witchy (Chapter 40)

Start from the beginning

Avu: Kya bigara hai bechari Lucy ne tumhara? ( What has Lucy done to you?)

Sid: Avu? 

Avu: Hmm? 

Sid pulled her, making her fall on top of him. 

Avu: Kya kar rahe ho, koyi aa jayega na. ( What are you doing, someone will come.)

Sid: Koyi nahi aayega, sab apna naashta kar rahe hai, naashte mein adha ghanta hai, usse pehle koyi nurse, witchy ya doctor nahi aane waala. ( No one will come, all are having breakfast, which will take half an hour, before that no nurse, witchy or doctor will come.)

Avu: Acha, toh tumne plan kar rakha tha. Par phir bhi, kisike dekhne ka ri..( Oh, you already planned everything. But still, why to take ri...)

She was cut off by a pair of lips on hers, she responded back to him. Lucy who was at the gate was seeing them with wide eyes. She went away quickly. Sidneet parted after few minutes, Avu rolled to the side, lying beside him. 

Sid: Tum seriously aise bol rahi thi jaise mai apni nahi, kisi aur ki wife ko kiss kar raha hu. ( You are seriously saying it like I am not kissing mine but someone else's wife.)

Avu: Besharam insaan, mujhe toh sharam aati hai na kisi aur ke saamne kiss karne mein. ( Shameless person, I feel shy to kiss in front of others.)

Sid: Acha thik hai. ( Ok.)

Just then the door opened, they looked up to see their parents. They were lying on their own beds, away from each other. 

Sidneet: Maa, mom, dad/papa. 

Aman: Sorry bacho, hum kal nahi aa paye. ( Sorry kids, we couldn't come yesterday.)

Avu: Aap teeno un dono se mil liye? ( You three met those two?)

Sonia: Nahi, wo log bhi aa hi rahe hoge. ( No, they must also be coming.)

After sometime their whole group came and met the parents. After ten minutes a nurse came there with their break fast. 

Sid: This time Wi.. I mean Lucy didn't come? 

Lucy: I have. 

Sid: Shaitan ka naam lo aur shaitan haasil. ( Take the devil's name and it appears.)

Avu: Mai janti hu tune jaan bhujkar naam liya use aate hue dekh kar. ( I know you purposefully said it after seeing her coming.)

Lucy came with a plate to Sid, and the other went to Avu when. 

Abhi: Mai khilaunga use. ( I'll feed her.)

He said going towards Avu. 

Jai: Aur mai Sid ko. ( And I'll feed Sid.)

The nurses stepped back, and Abhijeet fed Sidneet. Their parents were just looking at them while smiling. Vaish was sitting next to Sid, and Shivangi next to Avu. Rest were standing. 

Shivi: Aap log baitho na. ( You all sit no.)

Vibha: Nahi beta hum thik hai. Oh ha, mai bhul hi gayi, tum dono ko badhai ho, tumhara bacha aur tum humesha khush raho. ( No dear we are ok. Oh yeah, I forgot, congrats both of you, may your child and you remain happy always.)

Sondeep also congratulated them like Vibha did. After sometime, the parents went. 

Sid: Tum sab bhi thodi der ghar chale jao, subah se hospital mein ho. ( You all also go home for sometime, since morning you are in hospital.)

They denied, but after sometime Sidneet convinced them. Avu fell asleep, and Sid was also about to fall asleep when Lucy came there. 

Sid: Shakal se chudail, akal se jellyfish aur harkato se madhumaki hai tu. ( Witch from looks, jellyfish from brain and honey bee by actions.)

He said to her. 

Lucy: Hey hottie. 

She said, ignoring his earlier words. He slapped his forehead. 

Sid: Ja yaha se. ( Go from here.)

She once again ignored his words coming closer to him. 

Sid: Arre yaar, baju mein meri biwi so rahi hai. ( My wife is sleeping beside me.)

She didn't react to his words making him think did she even hear him. She pushed him on the bed. 

Lucy: si tu peux embrasser la femme de ton frère, tu peux m'embrasser aussi. 

Sid: Kaunsi bhasha bak rahi hai yeh? ( Which language is she blabbering?)

He said while sitting up, leading to his forehead bump hard into hers, and both shouted in pain. 

Sid: Pagal aurat, kya kar rahi thi? ( Mad woman, what are you doing?)

She was too busy rubbing her forehead to listen to him. 

Sid: Lucy get out of here now. 

She didn't answer him, instead she again came to him. 

Sid: How the hell can you be so stubborn woman? 

She just ignored his words, making him groan. She attached her lips to his quickly before he could react. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Lucy

An imaginary yet important character. Is a nurse who loves her family a lot. A simple and beautiful girl. Gets scared easily. Doesn't trust anyone soon, but once she does, she can even take or give life for them. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

What is Jai's dark past?

How is it related to Mr. and Mrs. Rehmani?

Who is the girl Jai was thinking about? ( Now revealed as not Jannat.)

Is Lucy a good news or bad news for everyone? 

Stay tuned

Bye.