Chapter 1 the truth

"A long time ago the world Knights have been protecting the royal family for Generations, but the knight's closest protection was a young princess. Then, as sometimes happens, one of the knights betrayed the chivalric code for the cost of power, and Hexxus, the very spirit of destruction, rose up from the bowels of the Earth, and rained down his poison. However the battle was between the Wild Nights and Cassandra, the knight of betrayal. Many lives were lost, And Cassandra thought she got away with it by trying to steal the soul of the princess. It was only by the power of the magic staff and the elemental power of the princess and prince they were able to trap Cassandra inside of a statue and Hexxus inside an enchanted tree and save The kingdom of Silveria. Unfortunately the lives of the prince and princess were lost according to Legend, those who are similar to the prince and princess will not only wake up the legend again but will return to the throne."

This girl who read had light tanned skin with sharp ocean blue eyes, long flowy brown hair, earrings, a gold heart-shaped necklace, a white short-sleeved top over a black blazer, a black miniskirt with matching leather pants, silver flats, and a black headband.

"That is a very good lesson, especially the part about the history of the world knights." Most of the students groan until the bell rings. "Class dismissed tomorrow, turn in your book report on the history of the prince and princess along with your costume!" Soon, everyone went to their next class, but stopped in the hallway to talk to each other.

"Hey Dakota, nice outfit." Rosella said as Dakota wore a unicorn style headband and clip on tail, a dark pink tank top with flowers over her hair and neck, mint skirt, and green flats.

"Thank you, I wanted to make a style like unicorns. I really love your style too, disco ball is really your style." Rosella blushed. "I need to rehearse a musical but I can't seem to get it right. The boys are helping me too." Silver said ,wearing a white jumpsuit and short skirt, fingerless gloves, ankle length boots and a silver flower in her hair.

"I kind of feel bad for the princess and the prince." Rosella said."Don't listen to what other people say,I believe you but the story said there's even a statue right above our school." Haru said, wears a puffy pink dress with a red vest with bloomers, a plume hat, and brown heeled shoes."Well that's your own style however my style I just feel guilty for them."Rosella said,putting her book in her locker."There's no point in persuading you isn't it nope there isn't!" Zoe and Sumire said as Zoe wore a fiery red top, dark red jeans, pale gold cloak and red jacket , and a pair of black and red shoes and Sumire wore now wearing the jacket and hat of an admiral of course with a purple midriff top, black belt, white tight Capris and silver high-heeled boots.

All of a sudden they heard music from the other side of the room.It was Trent doing a Spanish version of a music rehearsal. Instead of his typical outfit he was wearing something new :a white shirt over a black jacket with black tight pants, a black belt, and dark gold shoes.

"Trent I didn't know you can dance the Rumba and sing music at the same time"Dakota was amazed by her boyfriend's ability besides playing the guitar."Hello Earth to Dakota, he's part of a band remember?"Silver reminded her .But then Trent wasn't the only one who was talented, across the hall another Spanish version of a music dancer was doing it.  Goro wore his original attire, but he wore brown boots and had a black jacket and sunglasses on. "Cousin, I have one word to say to you that was fucking awesome!"

He was surprised his cousin would never say vulgar words but this was the first .Even her friends were surprised that however she was wearing leather and she was rebellious.Soon classes were over and so was school and everybody went to their typical Hangout: the Masquerade arcade.

Everyone was playing their video game on all of a sudden and mysterious new person dropped his stuff on the floor.

"Excuse me, but you dropped your staff." Silver replied. But before he could say anything he ran because she was a beautiful human girl and he was hiding underneath ."Please I won't hurt you. My friend is a dancer. Can you tell me who you are?" she asked. "Does your friend, let's say, look like my friend?" his voice made her heart melt like butter, his voice hard like steel yet smooth like rich thick velvet. "Yes, well similar but yes why are you asking those questions." The pink hair tomboy asks. Soon the person steps out of the Shadows to reveal a handsome teenager: a blue and purple medieval costume with a white shirt and a green cape. His skin was deeply tanned, his eyes were a hypnotic crimson, their gaze stunning and spearing .The eyes were rather narrow and had black eyeliner around them, his hair was similar but he had blond lightning strikes standing up against the spikes of hair tipped in crimson. His frame was lithely muscled, the hint of a six pack and of great physical strength. Yet his hands were almost delicate looking, as if they were used for carving or painting rather than throwing punches. "He looks so normal, he doesn't look freaky, but why does he wear those medieval clothes?"

She questioned herself. "Oh I almost forgot my name is Silver Akemi Pearl but my friends call me Silver." She introduced herself to the handsome teenager. The teenager however thanked her and grabbed his staff.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself." She told him."I am Atem, Knight of Fire, Loyal to King Justin . But you call me Yami, my Rose." He introduced himself."I am known as the Knight of life, servant to Queen Rosalina you know." Silver beamed.

"Rosalina?" Yami smiled.

"Oh but we call her Rosella for short because of her cute rosy cheeks. She blushes cutely." Silver told her. "There you are, a couple of us are leaving and-. who's your friend, he has a good taste in style." Rosella told her. 

Before she could say anything he was gone. "He left without saying goodbye or introducing himself to our friends, well whoever he is, Must have made you blush!" Rosella teased.

"I'll strangle you for this!" Silver chased her best friend around, but unbeknownst to them a pair of baby blue Jaguar eyes were staring at them, especially the princess.