#3

you knew it wasn't nothing really special but it kinda seemed like a date. so you put on a black silky dress with your black slides. you combed your hair out and did your makeup.

you heard a knock on the door, your eyes lit up and you got a little nervous."i hope he doesn't think i'm weird or anything..what if he does?? oh no. i mean i have candles lit on the table..it doesn't mean i did it for him..ha.." you thought. you heard someone knock again, you opened the door. you looked up and saw a fine dark skinned man with glowing skin and a handsome smile, with a buzz cut, he had on a cute graphic shirt, with a cute plaid jacket with black pants and he obviously had a bottle of wine in his hand lol. you blushed."can i come in" anshul laughed. you chuckled,"no you can stand outside, come in anshul" you laughed. you noticed a shocked look on his face. you were hoping he wasn't thinking nothing bad."y/n you didn't have to do all of this". he smiled."who said i did it for you" you replied. "of course i had to do all of this"you laughed."i didn't want to make a bad first impression, well i did already..WELL SECOND IMPRESSION." you said. "chill y/n" anshul laughed."thank you for doing all of this for me! it's really thoughtful and honestly thank you". anshul replied. "well dinner is ready" you smiled. you lead him into the kitchen. "smells good y/n, thank you again" anshul said. "you're totally welcome anshul". you replied. you grabbed your phone and played some calming music.

you and anshul both washed your hands before sitting down. once you guys finally sat down, you grabbed his plate and began fixing his food. "y/n you don't have too, i can do it myself" anshul said. "it's fine anshul, i want to do it. i mean you are my guest after all" you replied. after fixing his plate, you started fixing yours and grabbed the bottle of wine anshul bought and began fixing y'all drinks. y'all said began saying grace before eating.

while eating, you and anshul started getting more comfortable with one another and started to hold conversation. "y/n, you looked really beautiful tonight". anshul said. you blushed and smiled. "why thank you anshul, you looked pretty handsome tonight" you replied. you looked up too see a big grin on his face, your heart raced. "so y/n, we are complete strangers to each other but i want to get to know you more. so uh, what are some of your interests"? anshul asked. you was gonna ask the same thing. "well anshul, i like plenty of things. uh, i love drawing, painting, listening to music, cooking, cleaning, reading, traveling, i literally love star gazing and shopping etc" you replied. you looked up to see him staring at you. seemed like he was fascinated by what you said. you blushed and grinned. "don't look at me like that" you said. "hm? why not? you're so beautiful y/n. i admire that you like the things i like, seemed like we were meant to find each other" anshul softly laughed. you got flustered and started blushing. after that small conversation, you guys finished your meal. you lead anshul into the living. you two sat on the couch and watched american horror story, you didn't really know if he would like it or not but you still asked. "anshul do you want to watch this? i mean we can watch something else if you want too." you asked. "it's fine y/n, i actually love this show" anshul replied. "are you serious? literally all my friends hates this show, but i really love watching it. it's really cool" you said. "yes. i love this show, i usually watch it by myself since i have no one too watch it with. but have you seen siren? it's on hulu". anshul asked. "LITERALLY I LOVE THAT SHOW! IT WAS SO GOOD, I LOVED EVERY EPISODE. god where have you been all this time" you laughed. you both loved supper natural stuff which was pretty awesome. you guys sat there all night asking each other questions about random things, telling embarrassing stories, just all kinds of stuff to keep the conversation going. "okay one more question" anshul asked. "hit me" you replied. "do you watch anime? all my friends hate it". anshul asked. "i literally love anime. i loved hunter x hunter and black butler" you said. "i loved those two! have you watched one piece?" anshul asked. "I LOVED ONE PIECE" you replied. "i literally love you y/n" anshul laughed. you blushed and laughed. you both continue watching ahs. you slowly snuggled up against him while he was distracted watching tv, he looked down at you and smiled and just continued watching tv. he played with your hair a bit, you blushed and smiled. you eventually fell asleep in his lap, anshul let you sleep on him until he felt it was time for him to go. he carefully picked you up and tried to find your bedroom. once he found your bedroom he carefully placed you in the bed and put some cover over you so you wouldn't catch a cold. "y/n has such a pretty room"anshul said in his head. he admired it a bit before leaving. he stucked you in and kiss your forehead, anshul headed to the kitchen and washed the dirty dishes and wiped down the table and cleaned up the living room, well the little mess y'all made. after cleaning the living room, he locked the door and headed home.