"He just wanted to talk to me about what happened at the manor. Just wanted to see if I'm alright. Draco nodded, raising his arms. Evangeline slid under them, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I love you," she whispered. Draco tightened his arms, pressing his lips to her hair.

"I love you, too, darling."

"No way! Where have you two been?" They pulled apart to see Pansy and Theo walking into the room.

"We were at the manor. Our families called us back to visit distant relatives and to see another property my father will be leaving to me," Draco responded confidently. Evangeline gave Theo a small smile.

"You both look like shit, need a drink? We've got a party going on later," Theo spoke up, eyeing Evangeline. Draco tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her into him.

"Yeah, we'll come. We're going to go up to a dorm, which one's open?" Draco spoke, giving Theo a suspicious look. Pansy giggled as she looked at Theodore. He glared at Draco, shrugging.

"I'm not leaving my room for you two. Pansy can." Pansy groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Fine, I'll go see Mione." She turned on her heel and stomped out of the room. Theo gave Evangeline one last glance before turning and heading up the stairs to his dorm. Draco gave Evangeline a grin, leaning down to grab the trunks. The two of them wandered up to her dorm, setting the trunks on the floor and collapsing onto the bed.

Evangeline sighed loudly, turning on her side to look at Draco. He glanced at her through the side of his eye.

"What?" He asked, turning his head to her. Evangeline gave him a knowing look.

"I saw how you reacted to Theodore looking at me," she spoke, her voice quiet. Draco rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"He was giving you looks, I don't want him thinking he still has a chance with you. You're mine, darling, not his." Evangeline gave him a sarcastic eye roll, reaching forward and grabbing his hand.

"Don't worry, Draco. I know I'm yours, and I'm sure everyone else knows." Draco gave her a short nod, agreeing with her.

"Well, what time is this party? Is it mid-day?" Evangeline asked, sitting up. Draco hummed as he pulled his body up, leaning over the edge of the bed.

"Well, do you want to go ask Theo?" Evangeline spoke slowly, knowing the mention of the brunette would upset him. Draco scoffed as he glanced at her through the side of his eyes.

"No. I'm not talking to him," he spoke, anger emitting from his voice. Evangeline sighed, standing.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked, voice strong. She ignored him, walking out of the room and down the stairs. She passed the common room and began her walk up to the male dorms. Draco had followed her down but decided to stay in the common room, only choosing to go up to the dorm if she took too long.

Evangeline knocked on the door, stepping back. The door clicked open, Theo standing there in a towel and a cigarette hanging from his lips. Evangeline's eyes trailed down his toned body and back up to his smirking lips. He took the cig from his mouth, leaning on the door.

"What's up?" He asked, looking her up and down.

Evangeline cleared her throat, making eye contact.
"When does the party start?" She asked, voice meek. Theo chuckled, taking a drag from the cig.
"In a few hours. Probably going to be a long one, so don't get too fucked up too quickly." Theo laughed, stepping back from the doorway. Evangeline nodded, beginning to turn away. Theo reached his hand out, catching her arm. 

"Wait, I wanted to know, did you and Draco really leave just to visit family?" Evangeline glanced up at his eyes, nodding. 

"Mmhm," she hummed quickly. She pulled her arm away and hurried down the stairs. Draco was leaning against the back of the couch with his legs crossed. 

"So? When's the party?" His voice was irritated, condescending.
"In a few hours," she mumbled, passing him and heading back up to her room. Draco groaned, standing and following her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evangeline had just finished putting on her light makeup when Draco stepped out of the shower. He grinned at her as he wrapped the towel around his waist. 

"Getting all dolled up for me, love?" Evangeline rolled her eyes, putting the makeup bag away. 

"No, I just haven't been able to feel pretty in a while. I thought maybe tonight I'd try it," she spoke, looking at him through the mirror. Draco stepped behind her, placing his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her head. 

" You're always beautiful, darling." Evangeline gave him a soft smile, turning in his arms and placing a kiss to his chin. Draco smiled as he pressed his lips to her forehead. She pulled from his arms. 

"I need to get dressed, we are already late," she spoke as she walked up to her closet. Evangeline had brought a few of the dresses that Narcissa had purchased for her to Hogwarts. She reached up, grabbing a mid-thigh black dress that had long bell sleeves. The neckline perfectly traced her bust, lifting them. 

Draco had put on a pair of black trousers and a black button up shirt, which was his usual attire outside of his school uniform. Evangeline pulled on her boots and fluffed her hair, turning and giving him a smile. 

"Ready?" Draco nodded, opening the door. The two of them wandered down to the common room, music blaring and lights flashing. Evangeline's eyes couldn't focus on anyone, unable to recognize the students. 

"Theo must have invited younger students. I have no idea who these people are," she shouted to Draco over the music. He shrugged, glancing around the room. 

"Our usual crowd must be by the drinks," he responded, leading the way to the table. Evangeline followed, instantly noticing the Weasley twins already intoxicated. Fred was shouting whilst throwing an arm over George's shoulders, who was spilling his drink over his shirt as he laughed loudly. Draco groaned as he turned to the opposite side of the table. Evangeline knew the twins hadn't noticed her yet, so she followed Draco. He was pouring liquid into small cups while she looked throughout the new crowd. She could see the familiar brown flowing hair of Astoria. A twinge of discomfort hit her stomach as she made eye contact with the girl. 

"Want a drink?" Draco's voice filled her ears. She turned to him, nodding. Evangeline took the cup from his hands, fingers nervously tapping the sides of it as she glanced back over to Astoria. She was no longer looking at her, but whispering in her friend's ear. The blonde girl looked over at Evangeline, giggling as she whispered with Astoria. 

Evangeline cleared her throat, turning back to Draco. He had already walked off, talking with a few older Slytherins. 

"You want another drink?" Evangeline turned her head to see Theo standing in front of her, pouring a drink. 

"I haven't finished this one yet," she responded, lifting her glass. He nodded, downing his cup. "Want to smoke then?" He asked, reaching into his pocket. Evangeline glanced over at Draco, who was paying her no mind. She swallowed thickly before nodding. 

"Yeah, sure." Theodore gave her a quick nod, turning towards the door. 

"Let's go then, yeah?" 

---------------------------------

Sorry for a late update! I've been super sick and sleeping most of the time if not at work! 

Thank you so much for 4K!!! 

Comment and vote <3