"Awww kook, I don't have any doubts about that. You will be the best dad in the whole world!" Taehyung grabbed his husband's cheeks and pecked his lips.

"I will be a great mom or dad, whatever, for our babies. I will seround them with love, care and warmth.
I will make sure they will grow happily with good manners." Taehyung said.

They kept on talking until Taehyung felt the need to press the button.
All the hyungs left, leaving Jungkook and the doctors with Taehyung.

"Okay, Tae! You are ready to give birth.
On the count of three start to push as string as you can.
Take deep breaths from push to push to relax and to keep providing your pups oxygen." Lisa explained.

"Jisoo please hand me that towel." Lisa asked her assistant Jisoo.

"Okay Taehyung, 1...2...3... And push!" Lisa said.

Taehyung immediately started pushing as hard as he could.
You could hear groans and a bit of yelling from Taehyung but not because of extreme pain. Due to the need to release the strong pressure out of himself.

"Okay, I can see the first baby's head, push again!' lisa said.

"Come love, baby number one is almost here." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly, supporting him with calming words.

Taehyung looked at his exited husband and couldn't help but to smile.
He wanted this family so badly, so he gave his best.

"Aaaaand he is here, welcome baby number one." Jisoo and Lisa semi-yelled.

As the baby breathed some air for the first time he started to cry.
Taehyung immediately started crying himself while Jungkook teared up.

"We will clean him before giving him to you Taehyung. Now focus please on the rest of the babies." Lisa said, making Taehyung come back to reality.

Rose came into the room to help with the newborn, so Taehyung could focus on the rest.

After more tears, screams and groans Taehyung gave birth to his second pup.
It was a girl, a tiny little baby girl.

"Congratulations Taehyung and Jungkook, baby number two is out." Lisa said as the baby started crying.
Taehyung was so overwhelmed at this point, baby after baby is coming out of him.

Jisoo took the baby for a check up so Taehyung will be free to keep up with giving birth to the rest of the pups.

"Okay Taehyung you are half way through it. You are doing just great.
You have one powerful baby alpha and a beautiful baby girl rare omega.
What a great combination!" Jisoo giggled as she heard how excited Lisa was.

"A powerful alpha like me damnnn, haha. He will protect all his brothers and sisters. On top of that, we have a beautiful girl, an omega just like her other dad."
Jungkook happily cheered.

"Okay here we go, I can see baby number three is coming out!"

So, will Taehyung give birth successfully to all of the pups?
What will be their rank?

Hola schnitzels 👽🖖
How are you babies? Hope you are doing okay...

How was the chapter? Where can I improve my writing?

Make sure to drink lots of water, eat properly and smile :) You are the most precious thing in this whole world, don't forget about that 💕✨

Meme time ⏰😎

And this! Is one of the reasons why I love Yoongi

Awwwwwww

And this! Is my biggest fear

🤣🤣🤣

Love you 💕✨