Mitsuya takashi

You and Mitsuya have been dating for years and tomorrow will be your seventh anniversary with him and you don't know what to give him as a gift that's why you called Emma to ask some tips about what to give Mitsuya.

"Emma chan can I ask you a favor?" you asked.

"Yes of course anything for you Y/n chan , now tell me what is it" she asked her.

"Well it's about something very important to me so can we meet up later at the mall" she answered .

"Well if that's what you want okay then see you later" and they ended the  call.

You suddenly felt two arms hugging you. "Taka kun is everything alright?"
you asked your boyfriend as he buried his face in your neck while inhaling your scent.

"Nothing it's just I'm -" " Your tired " you suddenly cut him off.

"Yeah" he answered

"How about you rest while I cooked ?" I asked him while turning around to face him.

"You sure" "Yes don't worry just rest okay " you said while pushing him to the bed room and making him lay down on the bed.

"I'll just call you later when I finish cooking" you said while getting out of the room.

Y/n goes to the kitchen to start cooking food for her and Mitsuya.

Times skip after she cooked Mitsuya's favorite food.

'Taka kun" y/n softly called Mitsuya while gently opening the door.

Meanwhile Mitsuya just woke up seeing his lovely girlfriend calling him "Taka kun the foods ready let's eat together".

" Og okay " he said while standing up as he walked towards his girlfriend and then they both went to the kitchen together to eat.

Time skip after they finish there meal.

"Taka kun I'm going to the mall to meet Emma chan do you want something so I can buy it ?" Y/n asked him while getting ready.

"Can I come with you?" Mitsuya asked "Taka kun how about next time besides Emma chan and me are just going to do girly things you'll just be bored so let's just go together next time" y/n said.

"Okay just promise me come home safe " Mitsuya spoke as he walk towards y/n hugging her while y/n smiled at him.

"Yes I promise" y/n walked towards the door while bidding their good byes.

Time skip to the mall ( There's a lot of time skip because I'm too lazy)

Emma is sitting in the food court when she saw y/n . "Y/N CHAN HERE!" Emma screamed your name that's why you saw her.

"So y/n chan what do you want to ask me ?" Emma asked y/n as she sips her drink.

"Well about that can you help me find a memorable gift for Taka kun and mines anniversary tomorrow " Y/n shyly asked her friend.

"You should've asked me sooner y/n chan" she excitedly screamed while pulling y/n into some different stores.

They went to a lot of stores but they find nothing so they went to a jewelry shop.

"What about a couple ring y/n chan?" Emma asked.

"Well let's see " the girl answered.

Y/n saw a silver couple ring that can be engraved . Y/n asked the staff about the ring and decides to buy it and engraved there initials at each ring.

"Well that's a very good choice for a memorable gift for Mitsuya kun " Emma said.

"I hope he likes it " y/n added when suddenly Emma slapped her back.

"OUCH! what was that for ?" Y/n asked Emma

"For being too negative" the girl answered.

Time skip after y/n got home and sleeps with Mitsuya.

Next day

Y/n woke up not seeing his boyfriend beside her not like most of the time. She took a shower and walk to the kitchen seeing her boyfriend cooking and wearing a apron and sat on the table.

"Good morning and happy anniversa-
ry love " Mitsuya greeted her as he walks towards her and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning and happy anniversa-
ry too Taka kun" she happily responded.

"Today were just going to spend the whole day just the two of us" Mitsuya
told her while serving what he cooked

Time skip at the movie theater 🎭

Mitsuya and y/n is currently watching a romance movie.

"Promise I will love you until I die" Mitsuya suddenly spoke while staring at you so you look at him then you didn't realize you kiss him and he responded to the kiss as you two broke the kiss both of you said I LOVE YOU in the same time and continued watching the movie.

After the movie both of you spend your time together at the arcade and park until it's the time Mitsuya took you to a fancy restaurant.

While eating Mitsuya asked y/n "Did you enjoy this day?"

"Of course I enjoyed this day especially spending my whole time with you" the girl answered and then they continue eating until they both finish their food and goes to the final destination near the lake.

"Taka kun here's a gift that I want to give you" Y/n handed a small box to him and he opened it , and he saw a couple ring that has his and your initials.

"I know it's not enough bu-" Mitsuya cut you off by kissing you.

"No this is more than enough" Mitsuya said as he hug you. "Now let's go home" You and Mitsuya went home.

And when you got home Mitsuya suddenly kiss you roughly and you responded to it.

"Love let's do it ?" He asked you and you nodded as a yes.

He carried y/n towards their shared room and lay y/n in the bed as he went on top of her and kissed her roughly while his left hand is traveling around her body taking her clothes off and the other one is reaching y/n panties.

"Already wet here" Mitsuya spoke while rubbing her clit while hearing y/n's soft moans .

"Do you like this?" Mitsuya asked while putting 2 fingers inside of her at the same time. "Ahhh... Takashi.... please...Ahhh" y/n begged Mitsuya.

"Please what?" Mitsuya continued fingering her "Ahh...Ahh...AHH... Takashi...Ahh... please...I'm cumming"
Mitsuya pulled his fingers out and pulled out his cock and entered her slowly as she feel his cock go deep inside of her .

Y/n started to moan louder as Mitsuya
trust faster "Ahhh.......ahhh..... Takashi.
...I'm cumming....aahhhh".

Y/n and Mitsuya last for five rounds and being too tired y/n fell asleep while Mitsuya is currently cleaning the mess they made and help y/n to be clean .

Mitsuya lay down beside y/n and kissed her at the forehead before saying "I love you and goodnight"

END...