Chapter 1. Alleyway meetup

Hawks stepped into the alleyway, wings folded and hands in his jean pockets. It had been a long day, and hopefully he'd have time to relax now that he was done saving lives and inspiring kids.

Knowing his lover, however, relaxation was out of the question. Speak of the devil, Hawks heard heavy footsteps behind him, and turned to see a dark haired figure standing on the sidewalk.

Hawks smirked, rocking on his heels. "I didn't think you'd actually show up." The figure, who was obviously Dabi, said in a low voice, approaching Hawks slowly.

"I'm a man of my word." Hawks said with a shrug. Dabi let out a guttural chuckle, stepping closer to the blonde haired hero.

Hawks kept a chill profile, though on the inside he was beginning to freak out. He couldn't tell if Dabi was going to hit him or kiss him, and at this moment he didn't know what was worse.

"What's with the snark, pretty boy?" Dabi growled, slamming his hand onto the wall beside Hawk's head. Hawks chuckled casually. "I don't have any snark, I dunno what you're talking about." He said, teasing his lover.

Dabi responded by grabbing Hawk's face, squishing his cheeks, making his jaws hurt. "Are you talking back to me?" He huffed. Again, Hawks couldn't tell if Dabi was really mad or just playing with him.

"Paws off the merchandise, Crispy." Hawks joked, deciding to push Dabi's buttons.  Dabi dug his nails into Hawk's cheeks, squishing his face and forcing his tongue out of his mouth.

Hawks groaned as Dabi began sucking on his tongue, locking his mouth on his lover's, holding his face while his tongue caressed the inside of his mouth.

Hawks couldn't help but let out a whine, gripping Dabi's back and stroking his tongue with his. Dabi grabbed the inside of Hawk's thigh, wrapping the winged hero's legs around his waist. He continued to messily make out with his boyfriend.  Saliva dripped down his charred chin as he sucked on Hawk's bottom lip, before dragging his tongue up his face and licking his ear.

Dabi nipped his lover's earlobe, enjoying watching his partner shudder from the pleasure. "Bad boy..." Dabi whispered in Hawk's ear, starting to stroke his red feathers.

"Ah-" Hawks let his voice slip, a tingling sensation surging through his body, making his mind numb, and blood rushing down to his loins.

Dabi chuckled, toying with the soft, sensitive feathers.  "Bad boys get punished..." He said with a malicious grin.

"Aaahhhh...." Hawks groaned loudly, his body being stimulated. He was pushed against the wall, Dabi beginning to grind against Hawks' lap.

Dabi snickered. He could feel Hawk's erection growing and poking his own crotch. Hawk's nails dug into Dabi's back, starting to pant as the pleasure took over his body.

"D-Dabi..." Hawks whined, his face red. "Oh? Does the bad boy want me to stop?" Dabi teased, running his hands up and down Hawk's torso.

"No I don't...don't wanna do this in an alleyway." Hawks said with a pant and a chuckle. Dabi let out a low huff. "You really think I'm leaving that decision up to you?" Dabi hooked his thumbs oh the waistband of Hawk's pants.

"Da-"
Hawks was cut off by Dabi's teeth on his neck, and he let out a loud moan.