Amy: "Hey there beautiful"
Her gaze flickers up to me and she smiles putting her book down
Amy: "What you writing?"
Karma: "A song"
Amy: "Well duh! But about what?"
Karma: "No spoilers! You'll see..."

I walk into the classroom and shut the door behind me, I walk up to her and sit down next to her on the desk staring into her eyes. It is her who pushes her lips onto mine and kisses me softly, we kiss for a little while before I pull away and lean my forehead against hers
Amy: "I wish I could do this all day but Shane and Liam will be waiting for you miss Spanish tutor"

She sighs and stands up pulling me to my feet with her. She grabs her guitar and puts it in its case and then shoves her songbook in her bag, I take the guitar off her and she smiles.
Karma: "My hero!"
She says it sarcastically and I grin
Amy: "Do you want it back?"
Karma: "No"
She kisses my cheek and we set off to find Liam and Shane.

We find them hanging out by the car park
Liam: "Where do you want to go?"
Karma: "Is my place ok?"
Liam: "Sure if your parent's are ok with it?"
Karma: "They will be let me just call them and make sure"
She goes off to ring them and I'm sure that the reason was to tell them to not say anything about me and her being a couple.

Shane: "This is going to be fun though guys, one big group study session"
Liam: "Yup, yay!"
He says it happily but I note the edge of sarcasm in his voice and the glare that he gives Shane. He's not happy about us cockblocking him but he better get damn well used to it because I'm not going anywhere.

Karma comes skipping back and I can't help but smile
Karma: "They said that it was cool"
Liam: "Shall we go then?"
Karma: "Yeah"
We were stood by the passengers door and Liam opens it with what I think is supposed to be a gentlemanly smile. I do the same with the back door and usher Karma in whilst Shane hops in the front. Liam locks gazes with me, I stand taller and smirk at him as he bows his head defeatedly and gets into the drivers seat whilst I sit next to Karma.

We get back to her house and are greeted by Molly
Molly: "Hello Karma and Amy dear, and this must be Shane and Liam it's great to meet you guys"
She pulls both of the boys into a hug and I note the look of shock on both of their faces as I suppress a laugh.
Liam: "It's nice to meet you too Mrs Ashcroft I'm Liam by the way"
Molly: "Don't be silly dear it's Molly not Mrs Ashcroft"

Shane: "Thanks for letting us come over we're all a bit behind in Spanish and Karma is practically fluent in it"
Molly: "Ah Karma takes after me in that aspect, she's a creative soul"
Karma: "Yeah anyway can we go to my room now mom?"
Molly: "Od course you can, see you guys later"
Amy: "See you later Molly"

Karma leads us to her room and I sit on the bottom of her bed like I always do, Shane sits next to me and Liam stays on his feet
Karma: "Oh crap I forgot my stuff give me a minute to go get it"
She goes downstairs and Liam walks around her room looking at the stuff in it
Liam: "There are an awful lot of pictures of you here Amy, I mean everywhere I look there you are"

I smile proudly at this and glance around her room taking in the Halloween picture, the photo booth ones and the countless dozens of other photos of us.
Amy: "She's my best friend and has been for as long as I can remember, practically every single good memory I have involves her. I've got just as many of her in my room"
Shane aww's at this but Liam just looks at me weirdly as Karma walks in with her bag in her hand

Karma: "Soooo... where do you wanna start?"
I shrug at her and Shane nudges Liam in the ribs
Shane: "You're the one who suggested this"
Liam: "Erm I don't know"
Karma sighs and opens the Spanish book before starting the tutoring session.

Karma is lying on her stomach with her head propped up by her hands and feet kicking in the air. She looks so perfect just lying there speaking Spanish, I'm lying next to her in the sort of circle we had formed. I'm to her right and and lying on my side so that I'm looking at her whilst Shane is sat between me and Liam cross legged, frowning as he's obviously trying to comprehend whatever Karma's talking about. Liam is lying on his back and is gently tossing a small ball in the air and is obviously not paying any attention to Karma who is lying to his right.

Karma: "Amy? Amy!"
Amy: "Huh?"
Karma: "Have you not been listening to anything that I've been saying"
Amy: "Sorry I just kinda zoned out"
How can she expect me to listen to her when she is looking and sounding so god damn sexy? God it drives me wild when she speaks Spanish and the way she is lying there in her dress with her beautiful bare legs showing, I mean thats enough to make anyone zone out.

She sighs and rolls her eyes, I see Liam smiling and he rolls over so that he's on his stomach and edges closer and closer to Karma pretending to be looking at the textbook. Soon there bodies are touching and I feel myself getting angry, a genius idea pops into my head
Amy: "Um Karma move over to me very slowly there's a big spider-"
I don't even get a chance to finish the sentence as she screeches and flies over to me and sits in my lap with her arms around my neck. I can feel her heart thumping against her chest as she frantically searches for the nonexistent spider.

Shane looks at me and smirks obviously knowing that there was no spider whilst Liam just looks pissed.
Karma: "Where is it Amy? Oh my god is it on me?"
She begins to freak out before Shane speaks up
Shane: "Look there it goes under your door! That was huge!"
I feel her start to calm down but she doesn't release her vice like grip around my neck.

She stays sat in my lap for about ten minutes before shakily getting out of it and sitting right by my side, ready to jump into my lap again if the spider returned. Throughout the whole session I think that Shane was the only one to actually pay attention and learn something and I think that Karma noticed that. After her 'lesson' we all did the Spanish homework before the lads left.

We both walked them to the door
Shane: "Thanks for that Karma I actually learned quite a bit! Adios los amigos!"
And with that and a big beaming smile he got in Liam's car
Liam: "Yeah thanks Karma but I think that I'd do better with one on one tutoring sessions? What about tomorrow?"
Karma: "I can't sorry me and Aims have plans"
Liam: "Oh okay cool I'll text you later Karma, bye guys"

He leaves and gets into his car and they both drive off. Karma closes the door and I pull her into my arms, she rests her head in the crook of my neck and puts her arms around me.
Karma: "Did you tell Shane about us?"
Amy: "Yeah I did but please don't be mad, I didn't tell anyone else apart from my mom obviously I'm sorry"

Karma: "It's fine Amy, Shane can be trusted. Liam doesn't know does he?"
Amy: "No, what do you think of him?"
Karma: "I don't know, he seems sweet I suppose"
Amy: "Hmmmnnn"
Karma: "What?"
Amy: "He only seems sweet because he likes you"

She pulls back so that she still has her arms around me but she can also see my face
Karma: "What do you mean?"
Amy: "I mean that he wants to get into your pants"
Karma: "That's the Liam Booker, he could have any girl in the whole school, why would he want me?"
Amy: "Because you're gorgeous, you're the most beautiful girl in the school Karms"
Karma: "You have to say that because you're my girlfriend"
Amy: "I mean it though, you're stunning"

She smiles cutely at me
Karma: "You're not too bad yourself"
Amy: "Trust me I'm not a patch on you and just keep an eye out for Liam okay?"
She rolls her eyes but smiles at me
Karma: "Okay, now come on I think it's time for tea"
And with that we leave to have tea with Molly and Lucas.