Part eighteen

Amy's POV

I walk to Karma's locker at lunch and sure enough that's where she is.
Amy: "Hey"
Karma: "Hey to you too"
She turns around whilst saying this and bites her bottom lip
Amy: "Don't do that Karms, not when I'm not allowed to kiss you, it's teasing"
I say it in little over a whisper so that no one else would be able to hear it
Karma: "Maybe I want to tease you babe"
She traces her finger lightly and teasingly on my upper arm.
Amy: "Shit Karma"

I glance quickly to my left and right and see that the corridor is empty, I lean into her quickly and kiss her. She kisses back for a few seconds before pulling away
Karma: "Amy! Someone could see us"
Amy: "I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself"
She smirks at me before walking off to the lunch hall with me following her, god the temptation to wrap my arms around her from behind or even to just hold her hand is immense but I manage to control myself. It wasn't just a sexual thing it was just that I wanted to be close to her and hold her in my arms.

We get our lunch and I see Shane waving us over, Karma looks at me almost pleading me to go over with her. I sigh and nod as she smiles and leads the way over
Shane: "Hey girls"
Karma: "Hey Shane hi Liam"
Amy: "Hi guys"
Liam: "Hey"
I see the way that he looks at her and it makes me feel sick. I just want to drape my arm around her and kiss her so that he knows to back the fuck off, but I have to respect Karma's wishes.

Liam: "I've heard you're pretty good at Spanish Karma"
Karma: "I guess so"
Liam: "Any chance you could tutor me? I'm uh falling behind"
Karma: "Sure thing"
Liam: "Cool how about tonight?"
Karma: "Yeah sure"
I grab my fork tightly wanting with every bone in my body to ram it in his eye socket, I silently seethe.

I knew it! I bloody knew that Booker was going to try and worm his way into my girlfriend's pants but there was no way that I was going to let that happen I'd- my thoughts were cut off mid flow by Karma gently placing her hand on my thigh under the table. She looks at me concern etched into her face with a silent question being asked 'Are you ok?' I force a smile and nod slightly.

I glance over at Shane and see that he has seen what has happened and he tries to help
Shane: "I'm shite at Spanish can I tag along?"
Liam: "Erm-"
Shane: "Amy can too I've heard that you are no Spanish goddess either miss I'm a genius at anything that isn't remotely creative"
Amy: "Har har Shane! But that does sound good"
Liam looks away as does Karma and I mouth a thank you to him as he smirks in return.

At the end of lunch Karma goes to english whilst Shane and I walk to maths
Amy: "Thanks for that before Shane"
Shane: "No problem so are you guys like just friends then or...?"
Amy: "I... right Shane you can't tell anyone but me and Karma are going out but she doesn't want anyone to know yet"
Shane: "So am I the only one that knows?"
Amy: "Well Karma told her parents and I told my mom"
Shane: "How'd they take it?"
Amy: "Put it this way I'm staying at Karma's for a while"
Shane: "That bad?"
I nod at him and he looks at me sympathetically before squeezing my shoulder.

Shane: "She'll come around and Karma's parents are ok with it?"
Amy: "Ok? They were practically ecstatic"
Shane grins at this
Shane: "So at least there's an upside! Anything I can do to help with your mom?"
Amy: "Nope but maybe try to keep Liam away from Karma"
Shane: "That may be easier said than done, once Liam has set his eyes on a girl there's no stopping him if he thinks she's available, can I tell him you're dating?"
Amy: "No Karma would kill me I don't know if you are even allowed to know!"
Shane: "Okay I'll try"

I finish my last lesson and walk over to music to see Karma sitting on a desk in the empty classroom writing in her songbook furiously with her guitar laying on her knees. Her brows are furrowed in concentration and her hair is bouncing up and down softly as she writes, she looks utterly gorgeous. I stand there admiring her for about a minute before speaking up