Indian in the Basement

One warm summer day while I was at my grandmother's house I witnessed something odd. This was very long ago in a very dull and grey afternoon but I'm going to bring you back even farther to when the paranormal experiences started...

One day my grandmother was alone and felt very strange and creep-ed out. She tried to ignore the feelings she felt but it was impossible. So she sat on the coach for a moment to see if it would make her feel any better. Then after a few moments it smelled dreadful. So she quickly stood up wondering what it could be considering the fact she had just cleaned. So she walked over to were the basement was, which is where kept her cleaning supply. Although when she went around the corner the temperature dropped insanly she felt sick as she looked over towards the basement and it was open with a young indian girl standing there by the door. She blinked unsure of what she just saw and before she new it she was gone.

Later that day (my grandfather) or her husband was on the coach watching the game and it smelled amazing in there. As she admired the smell from the kitchen. Then she walked in to see what on earth that fantastic smell could be and the moment she walked in it began to smell dreadful the same thing that happened earlier she thought. Although this time she was a bit scared to go into the basement after what she saw... or what she beleived she saw. Although her husband began to complain so she walked over to the basement and to her dismay it was open again although it wasnt just moments ago.

This same rutine repeated over and over again sometimes every day, every other day or once a week. The process was sometimes very unpredictable. Athough after months of this showing of hatetred towords my grandmother and love towards my grandfather it finaly stopped. For a little while anyway...

Many years later I was visiting my grandmother and she was cutting my hair. Then I felt a breeze and began to feel frightened. I felt drawn to the basement and glanced over slowly. I saw a young looking Indian lady! Althuogh in the blink of an eye she was gone and it smelled like roses. And I and my grandmother never saw her again.

Although later on my Grandmother did some research on the uarea and it turns out it was built on an indian burial ground. My grandmother never spoke of it again. And I well I will tell my story but the most insane parts I will always keep to my self.