I'm Defalt. Welcome to my party! ~~(8:>

Start from the beginning

**relationship❤️:
-- no day without music
-- a lot of kisses
-- sometimes movies
-- cuddles while working

**nicknames/Phone names📳:
-- his: ° My love
° My #1
° honey
-- yours: ° My Dancer
° My Muse
° Paradise

** preferences 1:
-- your dance
-- he would sometimes put music in order to see you dance
-- watching you shake your hips was turning him on sometimes

** preferences 2:
¦where he likes to kiss you¦
-- collarbone
-- he does this a lot when you work on something
-- he Loves doing this with public to see your reaction

** we're breaking up! :
-- distant
-- lies
-- "From some time you were worried. Your boyfriend wasn't the same. After trying to find an answer in your mind, you heard something interesting. A video call. The volume was high enough for you to hear, so it wasn't a problem. What you heard, tough...
JB: Yes! Everything is set! T-Bone and his friends will get in prison for those attacks.... Who?... Ah! Mata Hari! Well, I don't know. She looks good, anyway... I don't think a night with her would hurt someone!
Behind the door you were recording everything on your phone, with tears almost falling on your eyes and discusted about what you heard. He finished his call, then you returned to the room where you had your backpack. Without thinking twice you took it and ran away. "
-- you anounced the group about Defalt still working with Blume
-- everyone had to hide and you were a mess

** together :
-- someone was about to harras you
-- he got injured, but saved you and explained why he was off
-- "Wrapping up the bandage, he continued to look on the floor.
Y/n: Now answer me! You're still working with them, right? You wanted us eliminated!
JB: No! I'm a double agent. All the information that Blume has about your group is fake. I didn't want to say those things, Y/n. I'm sorry! After you left I realised I made the wrong decisions not telling you.
Y/n: What sais to you that I knew what you were talking about?
JB took out of his pocket a little cross made of gold.
JB: After leaving my room I found something shining on the floor. You dropped this while running away.
You took it and put it in the pocket of your pants without saying something else. He was feeling ignored, so he took your hands, put everything down and got you closure hugging you. You wanted to break the hug, but you failed and let him do it. He even kissed your forehead, cheeks and lips. You became dating again and to never keeping secrets from each other. "
-- he told the truth to the group and you continued working together again
-- the fight against Blume continued

** music 1:
-- His main theme - Carla's Dreams - 413

** music 2:
-- couple song - În stație la Lizeanu - Smiley (you have also the subtitles in english for this one)

** smile! :