Zayn - Goodbye

I posted this on tumblr and thought I'd post this here. It's not very long and it probably sucks but anyway :)

His face looked so pale, almost like a vampire. I traced my finger over his temple down to his cheekbones. His lifeless face looked as beautiful as it did before. His black hair that always was styled now hung lazily over his forehead. His red lips were as dry as sand and so was his skin. 

I pushed a few of his highlights away from his face. The blonde in his hair weren't as bright as before. I traced my finger over his tattoos on his collarbone. I didn't really get all his tattoos, but I loved each and everyone of them.

I remember the first time we met. It was in a little bar just outside of London and we danced all night. 

Our first kiss. We had dated for about two weeks. We had just seen a movie and he walked me home. I can still feel his lips on mine sometimes. 

The first time he told me he loved me. He had just got home from tour and we were out with the other boys. We danced and he whispered in my ear that he loved me. 

Our first fight. Nothing big, just a stupid argument. Can't even remember what it was about.

When he proposed. It was beautiful. We were having a date on the beach and at sunset he got down on one knee. 

And two years later I'm saying goodbye to him. The love of my life. I took his hand and traced my finger in his palm. I stopped when I saw a tattoo that I hadn't seen before. It said 'until death do us apart'. 

So I guess that means I'm free now?