four

░░░░░

"you are going out with mikey?" the raven haired male asked as he floats upside down staring at the younger who was at the balcony smoking.

he was alone at the moments so it's fine to talk to shinichiro while outside, [m.name] puffs out some smokes sighing brushing his hair "yeah, but somehow i forgot to ask his email that's why."

shinichiro looks at him in disappointment as his eyebrows twitch "don't get mad at me i forgot asking and instead pampered him." [m.name] replied tapping his feet at the tiled floor flicking the cigarette's ash but first making sure if there are a person below.

"pampered? what do you mean?" the older sat at the steel bars "while where you gone he passed out suddenly, he was passed out for like an hour so i let him rest on my lap sleeping." he replied bluntly puffing more smokes.

the older just huff jealously as his eyebrows twitch in annoyance, the younger glance at his direction chuckling at his face, his eyes may be dead but he can see those light everytime the older would talk to him or looks at his direction.

he knows that of course even if he is already dead the shinichiro he knows is still the same.

"you wanna come?" [m.name] asked while the older snapped on his thoughts blinking and looking at him "what?"

[m.name] grins resting his elbow on the bars and his chin on his right palm "i said you wanna come?" shinichiro doesn't may look he was blushing because he was dead and it would be weird if a dead people suddenly become warm out of nowhere.

"are you serious with that or are you just teasing me?" the younger burst into laughter, putting the cigarette on the ash tray, as his eyes met with shinichiro's "of course im serious, let's go im sure mikey would go to that playground."

he walks away with a smile on his face as he closed the doors balcony slightly stretching his limbs out and heading towards his room to change and take bath.

meanwhile, shinichiro was left on the bars trembling so hard, he can feel his face starting to warm and completely ignored it as a smile was place on his lips hiding his face in embarrassment.

he was so happy he can die again.

"why are we here again?" koko asked the pink haired male beside him who just shrugged sitting on the slide while their boss was sitting on the swing rocking himself slowly, he seems so down, i mean he always looks do depressed and down but today is more worse.

they just arrived there and mikey wants to go alone, however sanzu being the loyal dog he is insisted that he should go also with koko, since koko don't have any choice but to obey or mikey would kill him here and there so sudden.

sometimes they don't know what was mikey thinking.

mikey rested his head on the chains of the swings rocking himself with his feet, they've only just met yesterday and he already missed the males presence and touch, he grips on the chains harshly sighing more loudly.

they suddenly hear loud footsteps as the three of them flinched, sanzu was about to grab his gun but mikey held his hands up stopping from his doings, he stands up from the swing waiting who was that person to comes out.

a mop of messy [h.color] who was humming with hands on his pockets, mikey was staring at him intensely and the older was starting to freak out, his eyes met with the black ones as he calmed a little "oh mikey it was just you!"

he exclaimed walking towards the male but stopped on his footsteps noticing two males and he was sure he was with them, the one even have a gun with him.