Chapter 19

AZALEA BLACK

Ok I might've skipped dinner to pull a prank on Filch. Me and the boys are currently running away from him after her caught us. So he's chasing us. "Hurry up Azzy." Draco yelled as I was about behind them. He ran towards me grabbing my hand as we both ran.

"We're so dead." I said laughing as we ran. We turned the corner only to bump into someone. I was ready to fall but someone caught me. "Woah their." It was my dad. "Dad hide us." I said as we hid being them as he didn't even question it.

"Where are they." We heard Filch say as I held my laugh in. "Did you see two kids run by." He asked as I hoped my dad lied. "They went straight." He said. Yesss thank Merlin he saved us. We heard footsteps walking off. "He's gone." My dad said as we walked out from behind him.

"What did you two do." My dad asked. "Was he covered in paint." Remus asked as we slowly nodded our heads. "Their you two are come on hurry we need to get to the common room before he finds us." Matteo said peaking his head over the corner. "We're going." I said as we ran over to him.

I stopped before turning the corner and ran back to my dad kissing his cheek. "Night dad." I said before running back with the boys. "Come on." I told them as we ran to their common room.

SIRIUS BLACK

Azalea ran off with her cousins after she gave me a kiss and said goodnight. "She loves you and here you thought she was gonna hate you." Remus said as I rolled my eyes. "Wait you two adopted another one." James asked as I let out another sigh.

"No she's my daughter James remember." I said as he stayed quiet for a moment remembering that she was actually my daughter. "Wait that's her." James said as we nodded our heads. "Yes James you were literally their during break when she was their." I told him.

"Oh yeah." He mumbled walking off. "We had a long talk before I actually brought her to the house." I told him as we walked to our chambers "Really about what." He asked me. "Stuff she thought I abandoned her." I told him. "But I reassured her I didn't now she loves me and I love her as well." I told him.

"More than the twins and Enzo." Remus said as I turned my head a bit looking at him. "No I love them all the same and I tell them as well that I love them all the same." I told him as he nodded his head. I love all my kids the same. All equally.