"Damn, umm what about you" I said pointing at the kid with glasses "I am Tenya Iida ma'am and I just wanted to know why you became a hero?" He asked and I looked at Aizawa who just shrugged.

"I got offered a deal and why not do something that is seen as morally okay" I said and I gues it was a decent question cause a few hands went down.

"What about you pinky" I said "I'm Mina Ashido and I just wanted to say you're very pretty" Mina said and I Smiled "thank you Pinky, anyways wassup greenie?" I asked Midoriya.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, and what's your quirk in actual detail?" He asked "well y'all already know my quirk is serpent, I can turn into any size snake I want, half shift different parts of my body, and and I recently found out I could turn people and or things into stone" I said.

Once I said that last part Aizawa looked at me with his brow raised and I knew it was about that dude I killed a few days ago.

"Can't believe my teacher is some weak ex villain" a blond kid said "sorry sparky did you have a question or do you wanna shut the hell up?" I asked "yeah I do actually, fight me" "what?" "You heard me, fight me right now" he starts up these small explosions and a sly smile creeps up onto my face "let's go then, everyone go put on your pe clothes and go outside"

Once I walked out the room Aizawa followed "you think this is a good idea?" "That kid need to be knocked down a peg and why not be me to do it, I won't go overboard so don't worry" I said as I walked into a bathroom to get changed into my suit.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n was getting changed everyone was talking outside.

"Kachan you think this is a good idea?" Midoriya asked "Deku shut up, I know what I'm doing" Bakugou said "man he definitely got a few screws loose" Sero said "yeah totally" Denki agreed as Y/n finally walked out.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Come over here, we finna fight here" I said as I stood on a dirt clearing "fine"

Everyone was watching us two and they seemed a bit nervous as if I was gonna kill the kid.

"*sigh* I knew this would be a crazy year, you can start whenever" Aizawa said and Bakugou started up his explosions and I just stood in the same spot with a bored expression.

"DIE" Bakugou yelled as he launched himself at me but I grabbed his extended arm and dragged him to the ground and I pined him there.

"*whisper* you might be used to being top dog and I'm sure you are strong but pick your fight wisely or you'll end up dead before you even get a provisional license" I whispered into Bakugou's ear before letting him up.

"*mumble* bitch" Bakugou mumbled to himself but I could careless.

Now Aizawa made them all do a quirk assessment and gave them a weak threat that he would expel whoever was in last place.

"You really are cut throat" I said "they'll be fine, it puts a pep in their step" Aizawa said stoically as we watched them all run the 50 meter dash "yeah I know" I said as I looked at Allmight who was trying to hide behind the wall.

'Does he not know we can see him?' I thought but realized that I was the only one who noticed 'damn maybe it is just my animal quirk' I thought.

Once Aizawa told everyone that his threat was fake I had something to say.

"Y'all all did pretty good to be honest, and that's coming from me, but Midoriya and Bakugou you both did really good today" I said "thank you Miss Viper" Midoriya said as if he just won the lottery.

"Could of told myself that" Bakugou said but I saw the small smile he had before going back to his mean face "guess you could of, anyways y'all can get changed back into your uniforms and go back to class" I said and they all left.

"Look at you being a good teacher, on your first day to" "what do you mean?" "I saw that smile to, maybe hero work is for you" "yeah I guess, but not everything isnt as easy as good guys and bad guy now and days" I said as I walked off.

The rest of the day the class started to slowly come around and actually try to talk to me, even that quiet kid Koda talked to me for a bit.

The school day was finally over but me and Aizawa had to make a few reports of everyone's quirks and the assessment that we did.

"I'm so tired" I said "me to, let's go home" "okay" I said as we walked to the car.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Without even trying, Y/n had fell asleep in the car and once they made it home Aizawa finally realized that Y/n had fallen asleep.

"Not even a villain anymore and you still manage to give me a headache" Aizawa said as he lifted Y/n up.

Once the elevator made it Aizawa walked into Y/n's room to lay her in her bed.

"I can't just leave you in those clothes" now Aizawa was conflicted on wether to change Y/n or not but he eventually just decided to change her.

Aizawa tried to change Y/n as fast as possible but he couldn't help but look at Y/n's curves and take in the fact of how beautiful Y/n was.

"Get it together Shota" Aizawa said to himself as he placed the covers over Y/n and left her for the night.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1515