[5] 301045

🎶 Touch Off by UVERworld 🎶

Ray and Norman stood their by Norman's bed from when they went to look for the rope.

Ray gave a smile. "What are you saying? What's wrong, Norman?"

"You already know by now, right? I set a trap for three people. To Don, I said the rope was under my bed. To Gilda, I said the second floor bathroom's ceiling. That's what I told you, Ray. But actually, I told Don it was in the dining hall, and told Gilda it was in the library.

The Ray's smile fell

"Then, the rop that was under my bed disappeared. Then what about the other two locations? Should we go check on them now?" Norman said.

Ray sat on Norman's bed and layed down, then he covered his eyes with his hand and smiled, then he started to laugh.

"Dang. And I thought I was doing so well." Ray sat up on the bed and crossed his legs and held out a hand holding sinister smile.

"That's right. I am Mom's spy. When did you start suspecting me?" Ray asked.

"The day Sister came to the House. I was disgusted with myself for thinking such a thing. You were the first person I suspected. Even though you're my friend. I just wished it wasn't true. It was my supposition for the worst case. But for us, it would be the most problematic of you're the traitor. And from the enemy's point of view, it would be the most beneficial if you're the traitor. You can give options to our plans, and from the perspective, it's perfect. No one else fit the job better." Norman said.

"And that's why you suspected me. And that's how I walked into your trap, huh?" Ray said.

"One more thing. Ray, you're not a traitor who was set up just for this matter, right? Mom would never trust a sudden tip or an impromptu spy. How long have you been Mom's spy?" Norman asked puting his hand o his knees and leaning twords Ray.

Ray smirked. "From a long time ago. I've been Mom's subordinate for a long time. Basically, a sheepdog for a shepherd."

Norman gave a look of terror but kept his cool. "You knew about everything and assisted Mom this whole time."

"Yeah."

"Was everything a lie? All the time spent preparing for things with Y/n, Emma and me? What and how much did you tell Mom? The tracking devices can be broken, right?" Norman asked.

"What's the point in asking that? Depending on the answer, will you cut me off?" Ray asked.

"I won't I'll have you by our side, as you've always been. Aren't you glad? You can continue to hid the mistake you made. You wanted to keep spying on us even if it meant framing Don, right?" Norman said putting his fingers together.

"What do you want?" Ray asked, as his smirk fell.

Norman the held up three fingers. "Three things. One, continue to spend the time with us like before and guarantee our safety. Two, release all the information you have to us. Three, come to our side." He said with a smile on her face.

"Can you become my spy?" Norman asked.

"You want me to be the ace up your sleeve?" Ray asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you and idiot? If that was your objective from the beginning, you should've kept quiet and used me. Just forcibly utilize me and then abandon me when you execute the plan. That would've been the better method." Ray said.