Chapter 1

*Natalie's POV

Wanda roamed around the halls looking for her sister who is always hanging around by herself and now she is nowhere. The rest of the avengers helped her and make sure that she should be around them when Loki and Thor shows up, Wanda and Peitro never mentioned that they have a sibling but they never wanted to, but now she lives with us.

Tony treated her as a daughter but she never spoke a single word, nor smile. Everyone tried their best but it seems as she is mute but Wanda and Peit said she wasn't. It must've been an incident that happen turned her to this instead of being happy, but it isnt normal and she is always on headphones. Wanda's powers doesnt work on her and it makes it even hard for her to know what is going on to her sister.

Everyone went back to their station exclaiming that they found her. Clint was holding her headphones and phone while Steve and Sam held her on as a hostages and lets her go when Tony yelled at them to leave her. She has always covered her other eye with her hair and never lets them up but leaves her hair flowing. The bifrost was seen open and everyone went to wait for them to be escorted together here and shown where they stay.

*Tony Stark POV

Even Steve wouldn't refuse to come but he actually wanted to. Thor and his brother made their way to us and we could see he wouldnt be mischief anymore but... President? Heh what does this guy thinks?

Thor:Tony. Steve. Everyone.

Steve:Thor.

Nat:well planning on how long will you too be staying?

Thor:it depends on my brother if he wants to go back home or not. Right brother?

Loki:right. But there will be no need for trouble honestly.

Nat:oh, well, lets go.

Tony:I drive.

Thor:shotgun.

Nat:whatever. I love the looks anyways Loki.

Loki:thank you. Vote for me as president?

Nat:no. Never.

Loki:then I shall not accept your compliment.

We head to the tower and everyone was still blabbing about things and all while Loki of all is asking everyone to vote for him for president. Elevater dings and reveals Clint being attacked.

Wanda:Oh dear.

Peitro:Cortallia!! Stop!!

Peitro jumoed in to take his sister off of Clint who is now being smashed on the floor angrily, Tallia took her stuff and her headphones were broken. I sword in saw tears and she threw the headphones to Clint and leave.

Loki:my my.

Wanda:dont you dare.

Loki:she looks ravishing.

Wanda:she is my sister you idiot

Tony:Clint.

Clint: I didnt want to give them back.

Nat:headphones keeps her still.

Wanda:she sometimes hear voices she doesnt like.

Tony:thats why she wears headphones.

Loki:may i can help with this incident?

Thor:yeah brother can help.

Wanda:I would refuse.

Thor:pls.

Loki:common.

Wanda:fine.

We lead Loki to Tallia's room and let him in, we obviously followed because there is someyhing call trust issues, so duh. Loki turned back to us who are already standing behind him and he told us to scram but we made sure that we stayed far. Cortallia was spotted sitting on her balcony covering her ears, but then Loki created an illusion for us only. Cortallia lets go and Loki made headphones using his powers.

Loki:hello darling.

She looked away but then Loki put the headphones on her head and walk away and stop the illusion that he created, he rushed out of the room and make his way to the roof.

Thor and I followed and he was sitting looking at the city.

Thor:what happen brother?

Loki:I didnt know they were actual siblings.

Tony:who?

Loki:the twins and her. Her life is very.... Very....

Thor:very what brother?

Loki:very...

Tony:broken.

Loki:exactly.

Thor:what do you mean? Who is she anyways?