A basic set of worldbuilding (ooc)

I just have a few things to say than the actual book can begin,
1. I will use ooc (out of character) at the end of a chapter title if it has no relevance to the main story.
2. Actually how my brain has processed this - so basically, everyone's chat exists as it's own entity, cores being the reason why the whole chat is able to exist separately, everyone's chat that has a fully physical form has given their host (aka streamer) some form of idea about where they normally live (ex. Philza and Techno know more about The Void, home of the chats, than Sam and Quackity)
There's only a few people that are able to go between the void and the Overworld I would like to say that yes, the home of the chats lives under the bedrock, it just worked there-.

Techno has free reign to go between the Overworld and The Void but prefers to stay in the Overworld.

Phil can't really go between them but knows that Techno can go back and forth.

Ranboo has heard somethings about The Void but is unable to go there and when he tries to ask his chat about it they just don't answer it.

Sam and Quackity don't even know if it really exists, they wonder where the costumers go when they leave, but they always come back so they've really never tried to look into it.

Anyways, let the story begin!!