The First Sorta Kinda Date

Start from the beginning

D "A-Ah shit Zhongli I d-didn't mean to...mm?!"

Zhongli kissed Diluc directly on the lips

Z "...Diluc I'm sorry I-"

D "......"

Diluc and Zhongli turned a brighter red then Diluc's own hair.Zhongli began to panic thinking he made things uncomfortable and awkward.

Z "D-Diluc I'm so s-sorry...I-I just did it out of impulse...I-It's just that you were so close a-and...mm~!

Diluc had kissed Zhongli back on the lips quickly hushing Zhongli up in the process

D "There...we're even now."

Diluc said while covering his mouth and looking away trying to hide the fact he was in the shock he just did that

Z "W-What?"
D "N-Nothing...let's just go."
Z "But what about-"
D "We will just sneak out...I don't wanna waste our time in a tight stall for any longer then we already have."
Z "I-Uhm o-ok..."

Diluc grabbed Zhongli by the arm and quickly unlocked the bathroom stall and ran to the door to check if Kaeya and Albedo were still there

D "Hm...ok the coast seems to be-"
K "Why hello there brother."
A "Greetings you two."
D "W-Wha?!"
Z "Who's ther O-Oh...h-hey Keaya and Albedo-"

Kaeya and Albedo were hiding behind the door of the bathrooms waiting to see if it was actually Diluc and Zhongli who made those sounds

D "Ugh..."
K "Did you really think you could hide from me brother?Don't make me laugh."
D "..."
A "*Albedo snickered* Haha welp get on with it Kaeya."
Z "W-What are you talking about Albedo?"
K "What Albedo's talking about is the bet me and Diluc made a while back."
Z "*Sigh* I just know this is not gonna end well..."
K "The bet was if Diluc ever went on a date or found a boyfriend he would finally go drinking with me."

Diluc let out a aggravated grunt

D "Fine."
Z "Oh so your finally admitting to this being a date?"
D "Stop.Your making this worse."

Zhongli laughed

K "Haha!Well...it is a bit early no?I know late at night drinking gets me all..."
D"Yea uhm! I'm gonna stop you right there before we all find out something we don't wanna know.9pm at my tavern sound good for you."
K "I'm just kidding...mostly.But!I would prefer it later but I guess you lightweights like it early,no?"
D "Yes or no Kaeya."
K "Ugh fine...yes."
D "Ok...well we see you all there."
K "Looking forward to it."

Everyone made there way back to there tables and continued there day

D "Ugh Zhongli...I am just...I'm sorry for ,you know for making such a stupid bet.."
Z "Hm?Oh!Im sure you made that bet years ago.And it really is no problem to me at all.And I will get some amusement out of this later anyway."
D "H-Huh?What do you mean by that?"
Z "You know the actual main part of the bet...the drinking part.Especially since I get to see you drink for the first time."

Zhongli smirked

D "Oh...yea I forgot about that.Ugh I haven't drank in years...Kaeya was right I really am a lightweight.My body is not gonna agree with me come morning..."
Z "Oh I'm sure you'll be fine...right?Kaeya won't make you drink to much will he...?"
D "Have you met my brother?!He gonna make me drink till I'm black out drunk Zhongli...I just know it."
Z "At least I will be there to make sure you get home safe right?"