✦RULES✦

Your form will only be accepted once you
follow the rules given below.

GENERAL RULES 

⟶ Follow this community.
⟶ Follow the founders, _astrosky & ALL-THVT-JAZZ & .
⟶ Add this book to your private and public reading list.
⟶ Give these awards a shoutout on your message board.
⟶ Be kind and respectful to everybody.
⟶ Participants are allowed to enter as judges and vice versa. But kindly do not fill for the same genres. If you do, you wouldn't be accepted for either judge, or participant.
⟶ Fill your form under the right category. And do so, neatly.
⟶ No disrespect or spam will be tolerated.
⟶ Kindly tag _astroskyBTSBangtan_fanfics,
or ALL-THVT-JAZZ on your form.

PARTICIPANT RULES

⟶ You are allowed to enter 3 books only, in different categories.
⟶ Maximum number of reads accepted is 10k.If your book has more than 10K reads, it will not be accepted.
⟶ Your books must have at least 5 chapters published to judge fairly. These do not include, story aesthetics, character introduction, author's note, etcetera.
⟶ Lest you change your username, switch accounts, change the book title, etcetera, inform us. We won't be searching for your books. Failure in doing so will get you disqualified.
⟶ Your books must be in English and they must be your original work. If any type of plagiarism without credits is found, your book shall be disqualified.
⟶ You can enter same books in the special categories too once out.
⟶ You can judge the categories you are not participating in.
⟶ Follow your judge when assigned

⟶ The password for participants is there most favored Starbucks drink.

JUDGE RULES

⟶ You can judge any number of categories unless you are completely sure you can do so. 
⟶ You can participate in the categories you are not judging. 
⟶ Lest you change your username, inform us. 
⟶ If you cannot judge due to some important emergency, try your best to inform us at least a week prior.
⟶ You are required to constructively criticize in a friendly yet formal manner.
⟶ You are free to vote on the chapters you will be judging. But kindly do not leave comments.
⟶ Do not participate in bribery. Any judge found doing so will be disqualified along with the participant. 
⟶ You will have up to twenty days to judge, and review all five the books you are assigned. If you require more time, inform us 

⟶ The password for judges is there most favored coffee company.

Post all your doubts here //

✦