WHAT IS THIS FEELING

I woke up to my phone vibrating by my head I swiftly reached my hand over and gripped onto it tilting it so i could see the name on the screen it read "jj" i swiped across the screen and held the phone next to my ear

"hey y/n"

"hi" i groaned

"open your window princess"

"mhmm in a minute" i whipped the covers off my legs causing goose bumps to appear on my skin I got dressed in a floral corset-esk top and denim shorts that complement my curves

because i didn't want jj to see my Justin Bieber pajamas that my aunt had bought for me a few years back and i kind of wanted to look hot I think it was the fact he called me princess even though i heard him calling tourons and kie that it still m...

because i didn't want jj to see my Justin Bieber pajamas that my aunt had bought for me a few years back and i kind of wanted to look hot I think it was the fact he called me princess even though i heard him calling tourons and kie that it still maybe me want to melt in a puddle under his gaze.

i heard a "TAP, TAP, TAP" on my window snapping me out of my head i leaped over to the window swiping the lock to the side and pulling the glass pane towards me letting aghast of hot air blow against my checks, as i stare into jj deep blue eyes i picture the waves crashing against the shore and the calming affect the noise has on me i begin thinking about going surfing and the uncertainty if u will be about ride out th------- "y/n" jj clicks his fingers in front of my face I'm shocked by the fact i was so entranced by just staring into his eyes "yeah" I reply back to jj's mention of my name he comes right up to my chest towering over me and places a hand on my shoulder and the other under my chin tilting my head to meet his blue eyes again he leans his head down close to my lips so I can feel his hot breath on them and with that swerves his head next to my ear and whispers in a raspy low tone "do u wanna go surfing?"

i replied with a short "sure" and a grin before placing both my hand on his chest fun my hands down to his abs and then shoving him away from me before letting out a chuckle "what was that for" jj bellowed

"that was for being a dumb blonde" i quickly snapped back "and i have to change into my swim suit" i added

"i can help with that" jj said eagerly then winked at me but i just brushed the comment off and grabbed a mint green bikini

jj and i headed out to my blue 1967 chevy and chucked our boards in the back i hopped into the drivers seat and jj in the passagers as we began to drive i notice the car filling with vapor and look over to jj blowing O's with his jull and he holds...

jj and i headed out to my blue 1967 chevy and chucked our boards in the back i hopped into the drivers seat and jj in the passagers as we began to drive i notice the car filling with vapor and look over to jj blowing O's with his jull and he holds it out for me to have a hit and i copy his actions and blow O's "THAT WAS HOT" jj acknowledges "do it again please"
"no now please be quiet i'm trying to drive and i don't want to get Nic sick"

jj and i were sat on the beach i noticed his hand slowly creeping over to me and suddenly he places his hand on top of my thigh i looked over to him but he was nervously looking everywhere but me, this made my heart flutter butterfly's tickled my stomach as i tried to suppress this feeling WHAT IS THIS FEELING jj was my best friend i didn't think of him that way well not until recently, my thoughts were swiftly interrupted by jj smashing his lips against mine and within a millisecond i was kissing him back with so much passion and so much love i thought my heart was going to explode i pulled away from the kiss smiling into his lips and letting out a small chuckle i then whispered "no pogue on pogue macking"
jj huffed and turned his head away in a sulky manner this made me jump up grab my board and run into the crashing waves

that nightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara