introduction

Hey it is a roshan story. I hope you like it. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

roshni:she is sidhi sadhi,bholi bhali,cute,innocent ladki.a girl with angelic heart.she is a kid when she is with her adopted family.she is modern and bold.if someone messes with her she won't leave them.she likes to help people who need help.she recently shifted to lucknow.she studys mba now she is 3rd year.a girl with past or you can say pasts.

rida:she is sister of roshni and rida.she is so sweet even she is sweeter than sugar.she doesn't talk very much.she is introvert.complete opposite to roshni but loves roshni alot.she just completed her 12 th class.

priya:cousin of roshni and rida.her parents died in a accident so she lives alone in lucknow.ahmed family came to lucknow to take care of her.she lives with ahmed family now.she is studying final year in degree.

mansoor ahmed:father of roshni.he loves his daughters alot.he can do anything for them.rida is his little princess.

salma ahmed:mother of roshni and rida.she loves her family alot .

       I hope you all like my story. Please vote and comment on my story. Sorry for small part but I'm little bit lazy. Until then read my stories. Enjoy the curiosity to read the next part. Bye guys

Wafa Hai Ya Bewafa Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें