[𝟐𝟎] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Okay okay i've got to go pick out books because i can't be late to this dinner" you laughed as you pulled back and started to look around the store at the different books, your aim was to buy her a romance, fantasy, mystery and a dystopian book.

Those were her favourite genres and her lucky number was four, as you were about to grab a book your phone vibrated. A part of you hoped that it was Eren but you were soon confused as to why the fuck Freida Reiss was messaging you on instagram.

And why the fuck did the message start with...

'Hey Girly'

You clicked on the notification and opened the message to see a large ass paragraph sent to you from her.

'Hey Girly, we've never formally introduced ourselves to each other but you probably know of me. I'm just messaging because I've seen that you and Eren are quite close and apparently the two of you are dating? well from one girl to another i just wanted to tell you that he's not loyal and you shouldn't fall for his bullshit. Apparently the two of you went on a date Friday? you're probably wondering how the hell i know that well he was at my apartment in the morning, i'll let you ask him what we were doing but i'll tell you now it wasn't playing card games.

sorry to be the bear of bad news, hopefully the two of you sort things out x'

You just stared at the message rereading it to see if whatever the fuck you just read was actually there, you didn't even bother messaging back because she can also go fuck herself. You swallowed the lump forming in your throat and sunk your teeth into your top lip.

"(y/n)?" you heard your dad's voice say which made you break your eyes away from the phone and look up at him, you could see the worry take over his face when he saw your expression.

"(y/n) what's wrong?" he said as he walked closer and you shook your head and attempted to wear a smile but he could see through it "i'm fine why?" you said.

"(y/n)-" you silently prayed that he would just leave it alone and thankfully he did "you can always talk to me okay?" he said and you gave him a reassuring nod.

"i just need to make a phone call quickly i'll be back" you said and you walked to the back to go upstairs, the upstairs area had a kitchen and living room so you went into the living room and sat on the couch while pressing your phone to your ear hoping that the person would pick up your call.

"Hey, do you know where Eren was the morning of our date?" you asked.

"he wouldn't tell me, why? Did something happen?" Mikasa asked and she sounded concerned.

"check imessage, Frieda messaged me on instagram a minute ago" the line went silent so you assumed she was reading the message and then suddenly you heard something being knocked over.

"I knew he was fucking doing something" you heard her say "i'm sorry (y/n), are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine" you shrugged as you leaned back into the couch.

"Facetime me" she said and you laughed.

"What do you think? I'm crying or something? i'm fine Mikasa" you assured but you were mainly telling yourself that.

"no stop, (y/n) i'm not stupid i know what you're like when you get hurt" she sighed.

"you just turn off your emotions and go all cold to everyone and act like your 100% fine when you know that you're not and the thing that is hurting you is just going to keep hurting you until you exploded and do something stupid to yourself"