Tae: Mumma(tears formed in his eyes)...

Mrs Kim: Bear what happened...?? You are worrying me ...

Tae: H-he confessed..b-but I didn't.. I just couldn't (sniffing)...

Mrs Kim smiled at his son...

Mrs Kim: Son, I know what you are thinking...(smile).. don't think like that... You cannot say about anything unless you give it a chance. Give yourself a chance. Don't be afraid. You cannot say you are not good enough for someone if you are the one that person want. But it's upto you okay bear.. think and do what your heart tells.. hm.. now cheer up..

FLASHBACK ENDS

Tae smiled when grandma came with his flowers. He paid and went to the park .

On reaching the park he saw Jungkook already waiting for him.

He quickly went to him.

Tae: Am I late Sunbae?

Jungkook turned around and saw Tae..

JK: Of course not.  I just came now(bunny smile)...

Tae also gave him a small smile...
He was really nervous. He was going to confess.

JK: Come sit here..

Tae nodded and both sat on a bench.

JK: What you wanted to talk Tae?(looking at Tae)...

Tae gulped and took the flower out of his backpack..

Tae: S-sunbae.. I also feel the same for you... I-i really love to talk to u and spend time with you . P-please accept this...(looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes)..

JK: Why purple orchid?(whispered confusingly)..

Tae smiled and said

Tae: It means I trust you and I will love you till the last(shyly)...

Jungkook couldn't process what just happened.. When he finally realised he took the small boy in a bone crashing hug...

Tae didn't expect jungkook to do this...

He was shocked but hugged him Back and smiled.

JK: Thank you so much baby ...(kissing tae's head)..

He broke the hug and looked at tae who was too shy to look at him.

JK: I feel the happiest now...But tell me one thing why didn't you answer me yesterday?

Tae: I-i .. (fidgeting with Jungkook's fingers)...

JK: Don't be nervous and tell me..

Tae: Y-you are too perfect to be with me...

JK: And you are too beautiful Tae and I just want you to be mine.. be mine..be my boyfriend..

Tae nodded blushing..

Jungkook took out  a box and made Tae wear a promise ring...

JK: I promise you Tae I will never hurt you and love you.. I love you so much baby...(kissing tae's forehead)...

Tae: I love you too kookie (hugged him tightly)...

After that both talked about random things and Jungkook dropped Tae at his house..

Jungkook's parents were very happy seeing Jungkook this much happy. They wanted to meet the boy eagerly.

On the other side Tae also told his aunty and mumma about Jungkook and both were happy for their baby bear.

At night:

Currently Tae was studying on his bed. He already talked with his parents. Suddenly he saw his phone ringing.

Tae: Unknown number (mumbled confusingly)..

But he received the phone...

On the phone:

Tae: Hello.. who is it?

??? Hey Tae baby it's your soulmate jimin...(cheerfully)..

Tae: Chimmy.. I Missed you so much...will you come Tomorrow?

Jimin: No tae.. my dance competition has been shifted.. it will take more 2 weeks..

Tae: Oh(sadly).. all the best my Chimmy.. I know you will do the best(boxy smile)..

Jimin: Thanks taebaby..

Tae: Chimmy why did you give me Sunbae's number..also he told me he never wanted to beat me..you lied..(pouting)...

Jimin laughed nervously..

Jimin: I am sorry tae .. won't you forgive your soulmate (sadly)..

Tae: No no Chimmy.. don't be sad ..I forgive you.. a-also.. me and S-sunbae are boyfriends now(shyly)...

Jimin gasped..

Jimin: I knew it!! But Jungkook Hyung is fast(smiling like a pervert)...now now tell me what did you two do?(pervert smirk)..

Tae: We talked and ate icecream together (smiling innocently)...

Chimmy: No no .. not that.. did he do something?

Tae: Do what Chimmy?(confusingly)..

Jimin: You know the couple things..(pervert)...

Tae smiled shyly..

Tae: Yes we did...(playing with fingers)...

Jimin: Omg!!! Where did you two do this?

Tae: In the park...(shyly)..

Jimin gasped..

Jimin:. You two are on another level man..I will also tell my yoongles... But we never did it..(pouting sadly)..

Tae: What... But you said you are his fiance (sadly).. don't be sad Chimmy.. he will do surely (smiling)..

Jimin: Yes.. I am happy for you Taebae . Now I have to call Yoongi baby.. ttyl.. bye . good night tae..

Tae: Good night Chimmy..(hung up)...

He widened his eyes seeing 5 missed call from his Kookie..

💖