Kun's father sneered,"who do you think i am?Well this already proves that you are no good for him,you can't even take care of him.Kun literally living a worse and pathetic life thanks to you",Hansol avoided his eye contact,taking those harsh words inside his head.

"Just promise me you won't hurt him",Hansol asked Mr Qian.Mr Qian smirked,"of course but like i told you in one condition,you have to leave him and never come back",he ordered Hansol.

The word 'leave' already repeated on Hansol's head many times but now,Hansol know that he will do that for the sake of Kun.He nodded his head and walked to the side when the two guards walked inside the house.Hansol heard Kun screamed calling his name so Hansol walked away and hid behind the walls,couldn't dare to face Kun.A tear escaped from the corner of his eyes when his lips trembled as he closed his mouth with his palms,trying to avoid his voice be heard.

"Let me go!Baba!Let me go!",Kun tried to released himself from their grip as they brought him out from the house.Mr Qian pointed his finger to Kun,"he doesn't care about you anymore.Now you're coming with me!",he signalled his guards to bring Kun to his car then they walked away from the house.

Hansol on the other side looking at Kun for the last time,ignoring Kun's screaming calling his name.When Kun leaves,he dropped himself to the ground and cried loudly,letting out all the tears he tried to suppress before.He grabbed a hem on his shirt before tapping his chest frequently feeling hurt of what just happened.He knows this is the best for Kun,but he also knows that he himself couldn't stand  leaving Kun.

"Im sorry Kun"

End of Flashback

Kun was staring at his screen when the airport suddenly announced about his flight,got him back go his senses.He quickly kept his phone and walked away so that he won't get late for his flight.

- -

Kun just arrived in Korea as he walked to a seat nearby and put all his things,took out his phone to call Ten.

Kun:I already arrived

Ten:owh really?

Kun:what do you mean really?

Ten:why are you being moody?

Kun:where are you right now?

Ten:urm home?

Kun:what?!

Ten:chill man

Kun:what do you mean chill?i told you to pick me up and you told me to chill?!

Ten:dude you can just ask your guards..you're rich why do you have to ask your poor best friend to pick you up

Kun:urgh you know i don't like living like that..living as the heir of the family already killing me

Ten:well they passed away too early

Kun:you're talking about my parents right now

Ten:oh shit! Yup,sorry

Kun:anyway don't change the topic...get your ass here now!

Ten:ugh whatever

*phone call ended*

Kun looked at his phone in disbelief,"did he just ended my call?!",he scoffed trying to hold his anger then he kept his phone inside his pocket.

Suddenly,a lady bump onto him until he fell down on the floor.He looked at the lady walked away hurriedly with his eyes cursing.He can just sued the lady for hurting him but he's not the type who depends on his emotions,unlike Ten.

"You're okay?",Kun raised his head to look at the source of the voice but when their eyes met,Kun's heart skipped a beat.

The man lend his hand so Kun took his hand and pulled himself up,properly stood facing him.His eyes still couldn't leave the others.

"Hansol?",Kun walked a step closer to the man before Hansol pulled Kun into a hug.He hugged him tight as he missed the warm of his touch,"i miss you",he confessed.

Kun's mouth was sealed with his words,in fact he was caught off guard with Hansol's hug..also Hansol's presence.Hansol released the hug as he slightly smiled,"i'm sorry I shouldn't hug you like that..i..i came because your friend told me..uhmm",Hansol couldn't finished his words,he couldn't even explain and he think he don't deserve to meet Kun,the love of his life.At the same time,Kun still couldn't speak,his heart still shocked with whatsoever happening at that moment.

Handol gave a glimpse of Kun before he sighed and looked down to the ground,"i'm sorry,i know this is a bad idea..i think i should leave",he bowed to Kun and turned his back when his hand suddenly gripped by Kun.

Hansol turned his body when his eyes looked at his hand before shifted to Kun."don't",one word escaped from Kun's mouth as his eyes darted on Hansol's.

Hansol raised his eyebrow felt confused,"don't—",he was interrupted when Kun pulled him closer and hugged him.Kun then rested his head on Hansol's shoulder,"don't leave me..",he hugged him tight,didn't want to let go of Hansol.Deep down he really missed Hansol and since the day he left,he always prayed for Hansol to come back to him.And today,his presence is enough for Kun to live.

Kun felt a glassy layer on his eyes as he wiped his tears and wrapped his arms on Hansol's body.Hansol heard the rhythm of his heart beats as he hugged him back and patted Kun's head,"i promise I won't,i will be by your side forever",he promised as he turned his head and kissed Kun's forehead then engulfed himself with a hug.They already barred the world away as both each other's presence enough for them to be live happily together in their own world.

Kun heard his ringtone but he ignored it as at that moment,he only want to focus on Hansol.

Ten:you should thank me for let him meeting you...buy me food later lol