"You jumped up grabbing yo stick, you must rep sum so what is it ?" I said.

"He's a blood beyonce now leave him alone he's not associated with meek" onika said from the couch.

"Oh ! Well then since you are obviously not one of my opps we're all good huh ?" I smiled sarcastically.

"Uh, yea" he said and I chuckled. "Except for one small thing"

"That's the wrong color cuz" I said putting my gun under his chin. He put his under mine too "It ain't for me blood"

I smiled "You tough huh ? I'll blow yo shit off before you can even thing about pulling that trigger"

"Beyonce stop" onika said standing up. "Move" she said rudely mugging both of us.

We both stepped back and she rolled her eyes. "Bye kenneth i'll see you later" she said hugging him.

He smirked at me the kissed her making my eye twitch.

I almost shot him but I kept my composure.

I tried to charge at him but onika held me back. I grabbed her neck pushing her head back.

I wiped her lips then kissed them before getting a idea. I looked up at him smirking while tapping onika lips.

"beyonc-"now" I cut her off. She whimpered opening her mouth and I spit in it before pulling back smirking at ken angry face.

"i have to pee" onika whispered walking out.

I smiled waving at ken and he ignored me walking out. I went over locking the door then headed towards the twins room.

When I walked in both of them was sleep making me pout. I kissed both their heads before walking out going to onika room.

I tried to open the door but it was locked making me raise a eyebrow. "Onika !" I called out knocking on the door.

"Y-Yes ?" I heard her say. "Open the door" I said jiggling the door knob.

I heard a faint moan and smirked. "You need help ?" I asked.

"Nooo" she slightly moaned. I huffed sitting down on the floor.

I put my ear on the door listening to her. When she was cumming she moaned my name and I smiled.

I waited some more minutes then the door opened and she walked away going to the bed.

"It smells like pussy in here" I smiled closing the door. "hush" she mumbled getting in the bed.

I got undressed then went over getting in with her "Why are the twins sleep ?" I asked.

"Because it's one o'clock in the morning beyonce" she said and I nodded laying on her.

"Bey !" she gasped. "hmm ?" I looked at her.

"your dick is on my leg" she said lowly making me smirk. "you want some ?" I asked stuffing my face in her neck.

"No" she said and I could hear her rolling her eyes. "ok then it shouldn't bother you" I mumbled getting in my comfortable position.

"your skin smells good" she mumbled. "i know" I said closing my eyes.

I felt her wrap her arms around me and pull me closer making me smile some. I could hear her sniffing and pulled back some.

"Are you smelling me ?" "Yes, lay back down" she pulled me back down and I chuckled.

--------- ---------

Onika pov:

"Move beyonce" I said mugging her.