[INTERCEPTED CIVILLIAN TRANSMISSION #02]

[17/07/2052] [12:00 AM] [NON-MILITARY TRANSMISSION]

Welcome to [REDACTED] News Network.

Todays morning broadcast begins with the inauguration of a new...

...

We have reports of an attack on Nozomu Tower, the biggest skyscraper in the world which also serves as the center of Pandora's goverment.

There appears to have been a detonation which caused fires in floors 84 to 88 where the Senate was having an emergency meeting, President Harling appears to have been on site at the moment of the attack. 

First responders have been trying to put out the flames and seem to have the fire contained thanks to the tower's anti-fire safety mechanisms.

The number of survivors still remains unknown...

...

We have reports of a specialized search and rescue team that has entered the building and it is making its way to the affected floors to search for survivors.

It appears that Senator Calris was the only member of the senate not present at the time of the attack due to him needing an emergency surgery hours before the meeting started.

Senator Calris represents district 4 of Pandora and is a supporter of the militaristic movement seen in the last couple of years. He was elected in...

[SIGNAL LOST]

[ATTEMPTING RECONNECTION...]