𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

Dion smiled at how she still tries to lighten the mood between the two, it's proof that she still cares about their relationship. He playfully rolled his eyes with a slight smile. "You used run away from butterflies when we were kids. Imagine if I asked you to marry me when we first met. Also you were supposed to get married to Achille."

"Touché." She said while squinting her eyes "But I was serious when I said would love to marry you ! Cassis also has his mind on someone else as well so this is solely based on politics." She shrugged

"You really do ?" Dion looked up hopefully.

"Yeah ! But there's just one problem right. Try thinking of an idea !"

She puckered her lips at him. Then it hit her ! A tree branch (jk no, an Idea)

Who knows maybe the Gods were being nice enough to share their never-ending wisdom with her or if it was just the devils feeling a bit more mischievous today to fill her small head with some dumb idea. Which of the two could even tell or care anymore ?

"Dion I have an Idea !" (Y/n) beamed while pinching Dion's cheeks even more.

"(Y/n) can you let go of my cheeks first ? It sort of hurts." Dion complained monotonously.

"No but since I'm nice I'll loosen it a bit." She did as she said and loosened the hold on his cheeks.

"Thank you. What was that idea you were saying ?" He asked. Before she answered she pushed Dion to sit down on the snow and then sat on his lap. Dion blushed at the sudden position (y/n) put them into.

"Now get in my boyfriend blanket first !" (Y/n) cheered while holding Dion's cloak out, eagerly waiting for him to wrap it around himself too. "Boyfriend blanket ?" He tilted his head a bit.

"Yup I, (Y/n) Veritium is having an affair !" (Y/n) proudly declared. Luckily it was just the two of them together because if others heard, rumors will surely spread. It was a shameful act to have an affair with someone else when you're already engaged. But (y/n) veritium, only daughter of the veritium house and fiance to the Cassis Padelian proudly declared it like it was nothing.

"But it's a cloak." He said bluntly while one of his gloved hand pointed at the big piece of clothing wrapped around (y/n).

"Shut up and get in the boyfriend blanket already it's freezing cold or do you not want to hear my idea ? I'll go back to your mom's tea party if you don't want to." (Y/n) taunted. Dion immediately shook his head and wrapped the cloak around himself too making them get closer.

"Much better see that wasn't so hard ! SO ! This may sound dumb... But ummm why don't you like kidnap me and take me farrrr~ away from here ?" (Y/n) smiled while glancing away every second to avoid the judgmental look she thought Dion would give her.

Why would he even want to go far away. He was going to earn the title as head of Agriche house soon. He would be the head of a very powerful and rich family, he could have many beautiful ladies by his side so why should he give everything up for her ?

Why did he agree to it ?

"Okay." He simply answered.

"Eh for real !?" She looked at him shocked then pinched his cheeks again. 'He's really going to just agree with it like that ? I don't even have a plan. That was supposed to he a suggestion to lighten up the mood a bit more.'

"Yes. I think that anything is a great idea as long as I get to be with you." He just shrugged causing the (h/c) haired girl to deadpan and stop harassing his now red cheeks. He knew if she would be willing to give everything up for him then he definitely would to and he will.