𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ابدأ من البداية

"Dion I..."

"I know I don't have a ring to propose to you with right now and it's really sudden but I get this feeling that if I let you go now, I'll be letting you go forever."

As if replying to his proposal themselves, her eyes glimmered saying

'I want to'
"Dion I would love to marry you..."

This made Dion feel a sense of relief until her gaze shifted from scarlet red orbs to the white fluffy snow beneath their feet. Then her eyes turned into a pool of gloomy emotionless (e/c) again.

'But I can't'
"But I'm already betrothed." She told him with an evident sad smile.

Dion's poor little heart shattered then sank down to his stomach. This certain feeling wasn't uncommon to Dion, rather he's been through this many times but the one time that it hurt the most was six years ago when (Y/n) was supposed to come for her usual play date with Achille but she didn't show up, later on that day his father told him to kill Achille if he fails the special test. He didn't want to kill Achille but he had to, his father's command is absolute law. Roxanna and Jeremy hated him for killing their brother, what hurt him most was when he even thought the reason (y/n) avoids him and locks herself away was because she hated and feared him as well for killing her fiancée. He was so lost, lonely for the past 6 years.

"T-to who ?" He managed to choke out, his voice was clearly breaking just like his heart. His hands slightly tightening the hold on hers. Nothing came out of her. She thought maybe he would have known from all the rumors. "Who are you engaged to (y/n) ?" He tried to contain himself to not yell or raise his voice, he really trys to be a different person around her.

(Y/n) could feel his clear anger and dissapointment from his voice. She sighed and replied.
"To Cassis Padelian." His eyes twitched at even the name of that blue prince. He's hated Cassis but he hates Cassis way more now. 'So the rumors were true'

"Did..."

'Did you love him ? Did he make you happy ? Did he treat you better then I did ? Did you forget about me ?' He wanted to ask.

"...Did your father make you do it ?" He decided to ask.

"You know well how my father is about these things." Oh he knows very well how her father is. He remembered when her father first layed eyes on him, when his father Lant offered him as a candidate to be (y/n)'s future husband. He couldn't forget how her father looked at him with utter disgust and slight fear but looked at Achille with the most adoring stars in his eyes.

Her father was very overprotective of his only daughter (y/n) Veritium. When it comes to things, her father would always shower her with the most expensive and buy her every best products she wants. When it comes to clothes, only the best designers are hired to make her dress. But when it comes to friends or partners, he was very cautious of who she interacts with since he is a strict person, he wants her to have the best people as friends preferably the kindest people so (y/n) won't get hurt.

She got down on her knees in front of him not caring about the dress getting snow anymore. She cupped both side of his cheeks and gently caress them. "I'm sorry." She said.

"No I'm sorry." Dion said as he leans his face closer to the her hand put his hand on top of hers to feel the warmth it emitted.

It was an awkward silence for a while until (y/n) said "Yeah you really should be sorry. You know you should have asked me to marry you when we first met." Desperate to lighten the mood, (Y/n) pinched his cheeks with the same hands she just used to caress him.