"I guess ..." You trailed off looking around before speaking again. "I have and can get everything else it's just that."

"Smashing!" James announced. "Wormtail and I will go to herbology, (y/n) and Pads will go to the woods and Moony will go and rest." 

"Can't I go with Sirius?" Peter, who was yet to utter a word, finally began to speak. 

"Why?" James was evidently taken back. "Do you fancy him or something?" 

"Probably does." You hit back, eyeing the boy with a disgusted look on your face. "Jealous of me hanging out with your boyfriend?" 

"I'd rather be your boyfriend than his," Sirius muttered to you, his sentence alone caught you by surprise. 

"Leave off Wormtail, come on." He pulled the rat-like boy and dragged him away, James whispering to him as the two of them left. 

You turned your attention back to Remus. "You need some rest." You pulled the book off the table and put it into your bag, not caring if it hadn't been checked out properly. It wasn't like anyone ever bothered to check. "C'mon Remus, we've got Potions in a couple of hours."

"I might just skip it." He muttered, dragging himself out of the chair he was sitting on. 

"You can't, we have exams coming up!"

"Oh relax (y/n)." Sirius huffed, standing up beside you. "One lesson won't mean that he'll fail." 

"Slughorn will chase it up -" 

"And McGonagall won't care, she's too busy worrying about the two of us." He smirked. 

"Worrying about Sirius getting you pregnant or worrying about the man trying to kill you?" A smile played on his lips as he spoke. 

You pulled out your wand and held it towards Remus but in a sly way, a smile tainted on your lips. "If you aren't careful I'll be the one hexing you." With that you left, Sirius sent Remus a small smile and followed after you. The two of you now walking through the halls together, slipping through the students and towards the courtyard.

"You know I don't trust him." You said to Sirius, the pair of you walking alongside one another. 

"Who?" He looked down at you. "Remus?" 

"No, Peter." 

"Why?" 

"Do you not see how he latches onto you?" 

"Is (y/n) (y/l/n) jealous?" 

"Believe me, Black, I'd never be jealous of Peter." You adjusted your bag strap as you walked. "Does he not seem sly to you? I mean he never seems to get annoyed when anyone brings up Snape or even when Regulus comes over. He acts like a rat, rather fitting if I'm honest." 

"I guess he always is the odd one out." Sirius pondered on the thought. "But I trust him." 

"I hope that's wise." 

"Time will tell (y/l/n)." Sirius kept scanning the area in case students were looking around at you. Also hoping the two of you wouldn't see McGonagall. "So where are we gonna brew this? We can't get away with it in the dorms." 

"The girl's bathroom, the one that's always out of order." You replied. "The only person who can bother us there is moaning Myrtle." 

"Moaning Myrtle?" 

"The girl who died there." 

"How did she die?" 

"Apparently someone set a beast to run wild out in the castle, I've heard a few rumours." The pair of you kept walking. "Just don't annoy her or throw anything at her."