1.

You woke up in a big comfy bed, the room big and luxurious looking. You knew you were at tartaglias mansion but that won't be for too long a safe place. Outside was filled with walkers, you hear their low grumbles and cracking hisses. It was night, you couldn't sleep very well since you felt uneasy, Ajax wasn't here too.

"What's that rascal doing again."

With a swing, you rabbled yourself up and went to the door, you open it and you saw light flickering downstairs. You silently closed the door and stepped down the stairs.

You saw Childe sitting at the fireplace, quietly napping. You frowned that he didn't went to bed next to you; slowly walking up to him, revealing his fragile soft lookin skin.
His ginger hair contrasting with the fires orange light.
You didn't want to wake him up but he already noticed your presence and slowly opened his eyes.

"Ah..did I wake you up? Go back to sleep, Ajax."

"No no, its fine..I'm not allowed to sleep long anyways, I have to keep the house safe as long as possible."

You formed sad face since you can't help much, you aren't a strong fighter.
You can fight but never against a huge crowd like that one thats wandering outside the door.
Suddenly you felt a soft palm on your face and saw Childe looking at you with a soft smile.

"I'll protect you at all cost, please don't be sad. I'm glad I can be a Knight in shining amor, it makes me stronger."

You kinda felt insulted because Childe just called you weak in a way but his words warm you up in the next second; resting your face onto his palm, smiling but also tearing up. You were so scared that he might overdo himself by fighting all those walkers alone. All you saw now was Childe smiling at you, the fire reflecting inside his ocean dark blue eyes, the flickering making them sparkle. Your eyes tearing up more, starting to sob and cry out.
His strong arms wrapping around you and you hugged back, whimpering and sniffling onto his black shirt.

"I'm so scared of loosing you, Ajax."

It was silent after, only the hissing and grumbles from the walkers were thrilling through the room. Childe covered the windows with his curtains since the light attracts them.

"Let's go sleep please, we are still safe for now, let's take that opportunity to have a good rest..okay?"

"You're right, let's go."

Childe stood up and turned the fireplace off; holding his hand while walking upstairs onto the room. He closed the door and sat down onto the edge of the bed. You two looked at each others eyes, the room filling tension.

He leaned over to you and placed his lips onto yours. Its been so long since you felt his kiss..it nearly makes you wanna tear up again, you missed it so much. You greatly kissed back and he pushed you back onto the bed, looming over you and brushing his fingertips down your cheek. His other hand slowly pulling on your pants, rushing them down and throw them onto the floor.
You unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down right after, your kisses getting hotter and hotter. His fingers trailing down your thighs.

This night is going to be long...

The next day you woke up in his arms. You smiled and closed your eyes again, the sun shining through the white curtains. The wind making them slightly dance around. It was such a comfy atmosphere, you wanted to stay like this forever because you didnt get this opportunity a lot.

He's always working on his skills, strength and watch over the house. Sitting at the base upstairs and shooting down walkers whenever its way too crowded, we still have to be careful with the bullets.