Chapter 2. *Moaning*

*Blitzo has gone out of the bathroom*

Stolas POV

Stolas just couldn't believe his eyes. His secret love of his life is now really hot. His mouth was wide open as he couldn't even stutter, he just could not do anything but drool for a while.

Blitzo POV

Blitzo was confused and scared. Then he slowly looked over at Stolas. Wait.. is he drooling?? Blitzo tought that Stolas would not like him like this, but he was wrong.

"S-Stolas?"
Blitzo asked now that he has calmed down.

"Y-yes?"
Stolas let out drooling still.

"D-Do you.. umh.. do you like me like this?"
Blitzo said to Stolas, Blitzo looked at Stolas in the eyes, making an eyecontact.

There was a long silence. The two of the males did not know what to do or say.

Untill.

The silence was broken.

NonePOV

Stolas took a grab of Blitzo with one hand on Blitzos waist and another holding his hand up like they where about to slow dance. Stolas then kissed Blitzo deeply.

Blitzo POV

Blitzo could feel the butterfly feeling on his stomac as Stolas kissed Blitzo more deeply. The kiss was long and kind of rough.

The kiss was broken by Loona yelling down stairs.

"I'm off to meet my friends!"
Loona yelled. Then the downstairs outside door slammed.

"I quess that was her way to make this happen~"
Stolas smirked as he lifted Blitzo up to the bed and kissed Blitzo, lying him down on the bed.

Stolas layed down on top of Blitzo.
Stolas then slip his hand up from Blitzos chest, down in his pants making Blitzo let out a little moan.

Blitzo could feel his heart beating out of his chest. It felt soo good.
He could feel Stolas grouping his dick in his pants.

"Ah~ Stolas!~~"
Blitzo moaned.

Stolas could not help but smirk.
Stolas kissed Blitzos neck and started sucking, making a little hickey.
Blitzo moaned louder as Stolas Strokes him.

Suddenly, Stolas got up and took off his clothes and Blitzos pyjamas.

"You look beautiful Blitzy~"
Stolas said flattering.

Stolas got down to kiss Blitzos chest and continued kissing untill he reached Blitzos dick. He then licked the dicks tip and stroking it gently.

"Ahh!~ Stolas ~~"
The little Blitzo moaned as Stolas continued.

Blitzo could feel like he was going to blow up from how good it felt.
Then the time came and Blitzo felt it cuming.

"A-ahh! I-i-i'm cumming!!~~~"
Blitzo moaned loudly as he cummed.

Stolas POV

Stolas looked over at Blitzo as he was panting hard.
He smirked and got up to place his dick next to Blitzos ass.

Stolas thrusted inside as Blitzo moaned loudly. At Blitzos face, you know that he was enjoying this.
Stolas thrusted in and out sowly. Blitzo was moaning so cutely. They continued going a bit faster everytime they were bolth ready for it.

They continued until they bolth came.
Stolas came inside of Blitzo and took out.

Then they bolth layed down on the bed to rest.

(To be continued)