War.

You woke up in complete darkness, getting up you checked outside and saw the moon still out, you got ready for the day as if it were daytime. Opening your door you saw maids, butlers, and guards walking around frantic. "What's going on?" you asked it's been a year since you've been crowned queen, things weren't as smooth as you hope, but they were as hard as you papered for.

"Your majesty there is no day, and a sorcerer is outside claiming it was them, " someone told you, you nodded and quickly went outside, seeing a mage in a clock. A witch... "Hello, queen y/n how do you do?" They asked you noticed the mass amount of mobs around you circling. "I'm doing pleasant this fine....night?" You said still confused about what to call it.

"Oh really, well you shouldn't be, for I am making every area you walk on the night forever, that way any monster could come and murder you," they said with a cackle. "Whose ordering this from you?" You asked it was unnatural for mobs to get this aggressive. "The king, your father, he declares war on the crown and has arms waiting to strike," they said you scoffed.

"I do not accept," the moment those words left your mouth and arrow shot itself past your neck, cutting your dress. "I'm afraid you can't your highness," they said with a smirk. "Very well...," you said at that note guards rushed out and began fighting mobs, you rushed to the stables grabbing a horse and zooming to Technos. The sunny patterns of day quickly turned night in your view.

The moment the nightfall hit The Minecraft house they came outside to see you. "Y/n what's going on?" Kristin asked with Tommy in hand, you quickly picked him up and put him outside, when you turned around you saw Techno's had infront of you holding a shot arrow. "Get inside," he said you nodded, everyone went in but you.

When everyone was in you stayed behind and kissed Techno's cheek, taking his hand and leading him inside. You quickly locked every window and door, putting things infornt of those things as well. "Tommy love here you go, I made these for you," you said handing him a pair of ear muffs. He put them on, the royal red suited him well.

Standing back up you turned to Techno and quickly gave him a hug. "We should have murdered him," you said quickly giving him an idea of what's going on. "Your father did this?" He asked you nodded as he broke the hug.

"Your fathers back?" Sally asked, you sighed with a nod, you've told her already. "Back and declaring war," you said, wars sometimes took years or days if a kingdom was weak. "Do you need my help?" Techno asked you, you looked at him and shook your head. "No I want you to stay here, no one comes back to the castle, I want you far from the castle," you said he shook his head.

"No way," Wilbur said quickly getting up Sally did the same. "Listen if my father finds you all your dead, you will be used as a bargaining chip, and you will die," you said turning to them. "Leave...please," you begged.

"How far do we have to go?" Phil asked surprising everyone. "There is mountains to the north, it will take two weeks, there is villages you can stay at they will give you hospitality, stay clear from the night, I have a carriage not that far from here, you have the rest of today," you said he nodded and quickly got up, Kristin followed. "Please don't make me leave you," Techno begged you smiled, and hugged him.

"I love you...," you told him, he held you tighter. "I love you too," he said you smiled. "Let me go with you," Sally said taking your hands. "Absolutely not I don't even want to leave y/n what makes you think I'll leave you behind?"  Wilbur argued. "Please Wilbur it's my job to serve along side the crown, and it's my job to be by my friends side," Sally argued.

She never had a problem leaving, sure she loved Wilbur but she loved to fight and adventure, you worried if that would break their bond, but never to much, for Wilbur understood her lust for fighting her lust for adventure. He  sighed and nodded. "Stay safe please love," he said holding her in his arms.

"I'll make sure she stays safe," you told Wilbur, he nodded and hugged you. "Stay safe yourself," he said to you, you nodded and quickly went Tommy taking the ear muffs off. "Tommy, your going to be going on a adventure okay, and I'm going to come find you later, it will be the biggest game of hide and seek ever," you told him, he smiled oblivious to what was going on.

"Your it?" He asked, you nodded and he smiled wider. "You have to litsen to your mom and dad okay," you told him he nodded. "We packed everything," Phil and Kristin came and said. "Alright bye everyone," you said taking Sally's hand, you her were about to leave the door before Techno pulled your hand.

The most extraordinary thing happend...

He grabbed your chin and kissed you.

Your first actual kiss.

"Stay safe please," he asked once more, you nodded completely side tracked, Sally grabbed your hand and lead you outside to your horse, you both rode back to the castle, quickly getting inside. You ordered for letters to be sent to allianced countries to help you fight in this war.

Time skip
A few months later

The war has been gruesome.
Lives were lost, people seemed to be loosing faith, your life was more threatened going outside. Sally was missing Wilbur, she had gotten shot in the shoulder with an arrow. You were still ready to fight, ready to protect. You knew sooner or later you'd have confront your father, and lucky who that soon is now.