"I really miss m/n-san..."

"same here..."

Everyone agreed as the glum atmosphere begin to be more heavy.

"All of us are missing him but we brought this to ourselves, and now is not the time to be bitching around."

Kita popped out beside them as he stretched for the match.

They reluctantly agreed, and started stretching while having m/n in their mind.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Good job, guys!"

M/n cheered the team, except it wasn't inarizaki. It was nekoma.

It felt wrong yet, it came out so natural when it comes to nekoma. It's starting scare him.

"Thank you, m/n-chan"

"Ugh, stop calling me with a chan im no little kid for fuck sake"

M/n rolled his eyes as he playfully pushed kuroo's water bottle to his chest.

"Did you see how great i was there m/n-san!? don't i look cool?!"

The gigantic cat-eyed first year popped out of them and hugging the manager, to which surprised him but gave him back the sentiment.

"You were really great out there, lev! but p-please calm down, you're too big for me"

"Oi! lev! don't hog m/n-san!"

Yaku blurted out in panic as he thought of something when m/n said the 'too big' part. I mean not just yaku basically everyone who heard him had some thoughts. With the exception of the coaches of course.

"Ehhh?! i'm not Hogging him! im just hugging him because you said he needed a hug!"

"I did said that but not from you, dumbass!"

"that's not nice yaku-san, that's not a good look for a small person like you."

"Ohh you're really asking for it"

That was the last straw for yaku.

Kuroo quickly pulled m/n out of lev's grasp as he was currently distracted with his impending doom approaching him.

"let's get away before you see how our libero can be abusive"

M/m struggled to get off of kuroo but ultimately gave up knowing that he can't get off of the tall middle blocker.

after a while, he was set down beside kenma kozume, nekoma's setter. He had researched him but never really interacted with him earlier since he assumed he was busy playing.

And now, he sits beside the infamous brain of nekoma, he peeked at the boy's game and his eyes brighten up once he saw the familiar beat-tap game.

"Oh! you play project sekai as well?!"

This shocked the poor setter from his focus.

"I-im sorry, i shouldn't have done that, that was incredibly rude of me, i'll shut up now."

M/n panicked, as he made a zip tight motion on his mouth. He just couldn't help himself to burst out of joy when he finally found someone who plays the same game as his! all this time he never really met anyone that has the same taste in games.

"It's fine...I wasn't gonna beat the song anyways"

Kenma closed his phone and put it in his pocket as he turned to look at the manager.

"You play games?"

"Oh yes i do! games are one of my favorite things to do besides cooking and tending to household chores."

Kenma nodded, he was fairly interested at the manager's likes and dislikes when it comes to games. Maybe he and m/n could connect to one another with games.

"So you play other than project sekai?"

"I play genshin, watch dogs, persona 5, assassin's creed-"

"You play persona 5?"

"Yes!"

Both geeked at their favorite game, this of course did not come unnoticed for kuroo, and he did what every good captain would. Call everyone and watch the two interact like kids talking about who's their favorite power ranger or something.

"Kenma's being outgoing"

Kuroo held a hand in his heart, displaying crocodile tears as he observes the two.

"You're such a drama king, cuckhead"

Taketora interjected receiving a high five from yaku and a playful punch from kuroo and a threat for their next training.

"Of course! (your favorite persona 5 boss) was my favorite to fight! i really enjoyed beating the crap out of 'em!"

"I do as well..."

Kenma never felt this rush before, he felt like he found someone who really understands him in a game geek way. He was glad to meet m/n.

They talked for hours and hours until, m/n noticed the others hiding from kenma's side.

Soon enough they bonded as a team, m/n learned alot from the team and had most likely grew attach to the meek setter and fukunaga just cause.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Nekoma is such a fun team imo. Lol. Thanks for reading.