Chapter 1

Peter looked out of the window looking down at where he would be staying for the summer Paradise Beach a tropical paradise in British Columbia the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The only reason Peter was even here because of agent Phil Coulsen who knew the owner and owed him a few favors.

He knew Peter was working to hard as spider-man and had recently been through a tragedy no kid should ever go through that . So Coulsen told him he needed a vacation had told his Aunt May that Peter would be going on a business trip with him for the summer which was half true. Peter would actually be working at a local hotel called surfer's Paradise. Hopefully

Peter was glad for the vacation he didn't have to worry about protecting New York or any big super baddies he could just relax. And maybe patrol for the occasional thugs in the town as Spider-Man. The plane landed and Peter's summer in Sunset Beach began.

Peter walked towards the huge hotel it was a lot bigger then peter imagined. The lobby was nice it had a fish tank right in the center and not too far he saw a man in a purple polo with a yellow collar at front desk Peter approached the man

"My name's Peter Parker I'm here for the Job my Uncle Phil called in", replied Peter that was his cover he was Coulsen nephew and hey I got him this far.

"So you're the guy Bummer was complaining about" the man replied "I'm Johnny I run the front desk around here"

"I'm peter parker and Bummer?" replied peter with a confused look

"He's the manager and our boss his real name is Andrew Baumer but you'll see why we call him that. Just go down the hall his office is down the right cant miss it," said Johnny

"Thanks"

"Anytime good luck with the interview Peter"

Peter walked towards his destination while walking he was amazed how big the place was he didn't even watch where he was going. He knocked into someone and heard a scream obviously feminine.

"Look what you did! Replied the girl Peter looked at the girl she had long chestnut colored hair and very tan skin, wearing a pirate outfit which now had food on it thanks to Peter.

"Don't you know when to look! "! Yelled the girl

I'm sorry I was just trying to find-"

"Ms. Ridgemount"!

Peter turned and out of the door he was walking to out burst a man in a shirt and tie, which must be Mr. Baumr not looking happy at all.

"What have I told you about yelling at the guest do you slackers know anything"! He then turned to Peter " you must be Peter Parker just wait for me in the office I'll give you an interview after I'm done with Ms. Ridgemount here" he gestured to the door

"And as for YOU!" He pointed to the girl "that's your first strike-!"

Peter walked away while Mr. Baumer was ranting at the girl before he got caught in the argument.

'Now I see why they call the guy Bummer the guy was kind of hard on her' peter thought as he made his way up the elevator.
He made his to a huge penthouse sweet. He whistled as he walked around to a huge office opening two huge oak double doors entering a huge office. Inside was a desk with a man with brown hair and very broad shoulders he looked like a tank.
"Excuse me sir." Peter said. The man looked up with a questionable look then pointed a finger at Peter.
"Peter Parker." The man said then smiled. "So your phil's nephew I've heard good things about you young man I have to say I'm impressed."
"Thank you sir." Replied Peter

The interview was easy after that. He got the job obviously now it was time to meet the people he'd be working with for the rest of the summer. He walked out with his things and his staff uniform the same purple shirt but with purple/ orange shorts.