Shattered- Prologue

Happily ever after

Yvonne's POV

It was beautiful.

Everything was exactly how I wanted. My uncle held my fidgety hands in the car and gave me his signature smile, that always managed to calm me since I was a little girl. Here I was sitting in a white limousine about to wed the man of my dreams. It all felt surreal, too good to be true.

My heart was beating fast as I tried to patiently wait for the wedding music. From where I was sitting the décor looked so good. There were white orchids making a beautiful entrance, the sound of the nearby ocean made it look even more magical. Finally the music summoning me to come out, started playing. My uncle gave me a squeeze on my hand before leading us both out.

I hope everything was really in order, with the rehearsals and everything , this moment was suppose to be perfect. I walked slowly trying to take this all in, I didn't want to forget a single second of it.

There he was, my prince charming, Brandon Jonas. I smiled, I have never seen him so nervous. He kept pacing around until he saw me, his eyes unwaveringly trained on me. For a moment time froze, it was as if we were the only people on that beach. 

I wish that I could hold on to this feeling for life...