The First Miracle

Shinonome Akito, a former street performer under the name "Vivid BAD SQUAD", is finally done working on Project 525 after many years since that incident. He a part of him felt excitement course through his veins, the other was his nerves shaking and overall, he felt a mix of both.

Disregarding his feelings aside with a sigh, he pressed "Enter", activating all of the cables and switches connected it — no, he was connected to. He was already looking forward to restarting for the first time in forever, but something happened.

"An error has occurred. Please try again."

Akito massaged the bridge of his nose in a mix of slight irritation and frustration. The ginger was already starting to get antsy from something like this, considering it's his first time working on something like an android. He walks to the motionless project and began to make some adjustments to the cables connected to him and fixed the android's blue hair after ruffling it a little bit.

You better work this time... He hoped.

He walked back to do some troubleshooting and tried again. He pressed "Enter" once more, fully anticipating another error as his eyes were tightly shut. Nothing happened after a few minutes. At this point, Akito was starting to lose hope. All those years he worked on his project, would it end up being worthless? Losing that person, he called, his beloved partner was what turned Akito's life into a turmoil. He curled up into a ball, filled with doubt that he would never be with him again.

His mind was clouded with thoughts filled with that certain male with blue two-toned hair and gray eyes, that always seemed to attract Akito like a magnet. From how they first met to how they became a group of four with two other girls, he and that boy met along the way. If it weren't for his older sister and upperclassman, he wouldn't be meeting him or even pursue his dream of surpassing legends and perform street music.

"Hello?"

Akito looked up, his eyes in contact with someone with gray eyes that can be reflected with some of the many different colors of the rainbow. Just like his partner, there is still that cold stare looking down at Akito, who was trying to hold back his tears. He tried his best not to cry since the person in front of him is, well, an android. Alas, Akito had let his emotions get the best of him as he began to wrap his arms delicately around the android.

"Toya!" He cried, trying to be careful to not have his tears stream down the blue-haired android.

"Toya?" The android echoed.

The human wiped his tears with the sleeve of his lab coat and took a deep breath.

"That will be your name from now on, Aoyagi Toya." He smiled softly at the name. "Now, let's see if you can really function properly. I want to you to get used to this place first, then I can show you the outside world."

A humanoid robot was created by a lonely scientist that had lost his longtime partner. You can say what he created is a miracle. Toya's existence is Akito's miracle.

"Yes, Master." His cold, monotonous voice responds.

Scarlet red filled his cheeks, "n-no need to call me Master; 'Akito' is fine."

"Akito." Toya he repeats.

"Yeah?"

"Akito, am I human?" He asked.